jtsuther

Default Panasonic 32" TauCT-36HX42 Serviceman Defaults

I just came across a 32" Tau on a great deal that seems to have it's
defaults tinkered with in the Serviceman mode. I played with the
values a little to try to get them acceptable, but I was wondering if
anybody knew the default values. Thank you for the help,

Joel

The default values are the starting reference values for a full and
complete chassis alignment. Time to take the tv to someone with all
the equipment and service manual available who has the time to do the
full chassis alignment on the set. Shouldn't cost any more than 3 to 4
hours of labor depending on the specifics of the tv set.