gudule

Default Need specs sheets for these IC = BA 3920, LA4108

These ICs are part of a portable CD, Cass, Radio PANASONIC MODEL RX-DT680.

Yesterday I spent more than an hour trying to get the specs sheets from
different sources, like Parts Miner etc.

I went on the ROHM site for the BA392O, found nothing
I went on the SANYO site for the LA4108, found nothing.

Can anyone refer me to site that gives the specs, and where I wont
spend hours trying to get them.
Thanks
Réjean
SERVICE ELECTRONIQUE SATELLITE
QUÉBEC

Arfa Daily

"gudule" wrote in message
.. .
These ICs are part of a portable CD, Cass, Radio PANASONIC MODEL RX-DT680.

Yesterday I spent more than an hour trying to get the specs sheets from
different sources, like Parts Miner etc.

I went on the ROHM site for the BA392O, found nothing
I went on the SANYO site for the LA4108, found nothing.

Can anyone refer me to site that gives the specs, and where I wont
spend hours trying to get them.
Thanks
Réjean
SERVICE ELECTRONIQUE SATELLITE
QUÉBEC

LA4108 sheet is on www.datasheetarchive.com

BA3920 can be found at www.allicmall.com/mall/view/BA3920.html where
you will find a number of pdf downloads for it.

LA4108 is also available on this site www.allicmall.com/html/B-14.html
for instance, then use search box at top of page.

Arfa