Mark D. Zacharias

"Jamie" wrote in message
is it me or has any one else notice that a large
variety of electronics put out from
kenwood seem to use cheap loose fitting
ribbon cable plugs, smaller molded plugs,
cheap trim pot controls etc.
all of which all seem to go bad after the
device in use has some time on it.
what i mean is, the plugs get loose and
have bad connections, the pots get warped
and thus never seem to work any place other
than where they were set originally etc...
i don't seem to find this problem else
where like in Icom's and Yahoo'ssss!

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

Reminds me of the movie Casablanca.

"I am SHOCKED to discover there is gambling in this place!"

Mark Z.