Steve Nordseth

Default Ricoh 3213 copier error code E13

I am getting an error code on my Ricoh 3213 copier.

E13

Any suggestions as to what this may indicate?

Thanks,

Steve

CODE #13 - ZERO CROSS SIGNAL ERROR
- Definition -
The CPU does not receive the zero cross signal within 0.56 second.
- Possible Causes -
=B7 Defective main board
=B7 Defective dc power supply board
=B7 Zero cross line open

=B7 CN107 on the main board or CN202 on the dc power supply board is
not correctly connected.

- Action -
Turn the main switch off and on.

Check that CN107 on the main board and CN202 on the dc power supply
board are correctly connected.

Incorrect - Connect CN107 and CN202

Correct - Check the voltage at CN202-2 on the dc power supply board.

0 volts - Replace the dc power supply board.
0=2E6 volt - Check the voltage at CN107-1 on the main board.

0 volts - Replace the dc harness.
0=2E6 volt - Replace the main board.

If you happen to be in the uk I can recommend a place where you may be
able to get the boards tested/repaired or get further help.