DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Samsung PCJ522R (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/121373-samsung-pcj522r.html)

Zarf September 18th 05 10:52 PM

Samsung PCJ522R

Hi. I have a samsung pcj522r television. The problem with this tv is the tv
close alone. I don't know the problem. If someone could help me.
Thank you

[email protected] September 19th 05 01:07 AM

Zarf Wrote: "Hi. I have a samsung pcj522r television. The problem with
this tv is the tv
close alone. I don't know the problem. If someone could help me.
Thank you "

What on earth are you talking about?
'Tv close alone' what does that mean?

Standard suggestion for help applies, call out a qualified servicer and
pay them to give you a qualified evaluation and estimate.

Zarf September 19th 05 05:29 PM

Tv shutdown for no reason.

[email protected] September 20th 05 03:52 AM

Troubleshoot the cause of the shutdown and repair.
It is not some mystical psuedo-science. Basic troubleshooting with the
proper equipment and training is all that is required to start finding
the cause of any failure.