Zarf

Default Samsung PCJ522R

Hi. I have a samsung pcj522r television. The problem with this tv is the tv
close alone. I don't know the problem. If someone could help me.
Thank you

Zarf Wrote: "Hi. I have a samsung pcj522r television. The problem with
this tv is the tv
close alone. I don't know the problem. If someone could help me.
Thank you "

What on earth are you talking about?
'Tv close alone' what does that mean?

Standard suggestion for help applies, call out a qualified servicer and
pay them to give you a qualified evaluation and estimate.

Zarf

Tv shutdown for no reason.

"Zarf" wrote in message
Hi. I have a samsung pcj522r television. The problem with this tv is the
tv close alone. I don't know the problem. If someone could help me.
Thank you

Troubleshoot the cause of the shutdown and repair.
It is not some mystical psuedo-science. Basic troubleshooting with the
proper equipment and training is all that is required to start finding
the cause of any failure.