Shackman013351

Default Trying to get rid of 24,000 dollars worth of last years parts and products.

Dear Group,

I have a store in Utah where my suppliers are trying to get me 2006's
new product if any of you are interested call me at (801) 553-1670. I
can tell you if there is anything of interest, and I will ship to you
as well.

Thanks,

Justin

mike

Shackman013351 wrote:
Dear Group,

I have a store in Utah where my suppliers are trying to get me 2006's
new product if any of you are interested call me at (801) 553-1670. I
can tell you if there is anything of interest, and I will ship to you
as well.

Thanks,

Justin

Cool. I need that...oh, wait...what was that?...oh, "product"...
is that code for dope?

If you'd just left off the phone number you'd have won the
contest for the least informative post to date...
mike

Mikey

Shackman013351 wrote:

Dear Group,

I have a store in Utah where my suppliers are trying to get me 2006's
new product if any of you are interested call me at (801) 553-1670. I
can tell you if there is anything of interest, and I will ship to you
as well.

Thanks,

Justin

Do you have any Babe Ruth bars?