arem_29

Default THIS MIGHT HELP!!!!

hi to all the members!!... whats up guys?...
maybe this one can provide help regarding repairing electronic
components!!!... try to check this link guys!, its
http://www.tpub.com/electronics.htm
the link provide electronic infos and other related topics!.. i think
the group should try checkin it!..

Sam Goldwasser

"arem_29" writes:

hi to all the members!!... whats up guys?...
maybe this one can provide help regarding repairing electronic
components!!!... try to check this link guys!, its
http://www.tpub.com/electronics.htm
the link provide electronic infos and other related topics!.. i think
the group should try checkin it!..

Please explain why this site is useful for general electronics repair.

Sorry if I missed it, but for example, suggest a link under "Lasers"
that is of general utility, not for some specific army equipment.

Thanks.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.

JANA

I can see that this must have been a considerable amount of work to put
together. But, since the people that use this group do not service specific
army electronic equipment, I would be very curious about how this site would
be of any assistance???

--

JANA
_____

"arem_29" wrote in message
oups.com...
hi to all the members!!... whats up guys?...
maybe this one can provide help regarding repairing electronic
components!!!... try to check this link guys!, its
http://www.tpub.com/electronics.htm
the link provide electronic infos and other related topics!.. i think
the group should try checkin it!..

Arfa Daily

"Sam Goldwasser" wrote in message
"arem_29" writes:

hi to all the members!!... whats up guys?...
maybe this one can provide help regarding repairing electronic
components!!!... try to check this link guys!, its
http://www.tpub.com/electronics.htm
the link provide electronic infos and other related topics!.. i think
the group should try checkin it!..

Please explain why this site is useful for general electronics repair.

Sorry if I missed it, but for example, suggest a link under "Lasers"
that is of general utility, not for some specific army equipment.

Thanks.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:
http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/
+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/lasersam.htm
| Mirror Sites:
http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

Note: These links are hopefully temporary until we can sort out the
excessive
traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above
is

I think that it's maybe being a little harsh on the guy to suggest that the
site is totally useless to most of us. The army is not a manufacturer in
itself. Much of the equipment it uses is not custom designed either - merely
supplied by commercial manufacturers under an army number, additional to its
civvy number.

I looked on the site at a number of test instrument references, for
instance, and lots of them had their Hewlett Packard, or other, civvy
numbers listed with the army number, so in some circumstances, it might be a
useful ' last ditch reserve ' site. Worth just sticking into your faves list
for the couple of keystrokes required, I would have thought ... ?

Arfa