channing28270

Default Hello everyone

I would like to talk to someone that knows about or works with
electronic carillons I have alot of questions about electronic
carillons if you know about electronic carillons or work with
electronic carillons please e-mail me at

channing

James Sweet

"channing28270" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would like to talk to someone that knows about or works with
electronic carillons I have alot of questions about electronic
carillons if you know about electronic carillons or work with
electronic carillons please e-mail me at

channing

What the heck are electronic carillons?

"A carillon (care'-uh-lahn, not ca-rill'-yun) is a system of at least
23 bells tuned to a musical scale. A carillon usually has a keyboard
console complete with pedal clavier, and is controlled by cables
connected to the clappers....

Please be aware that electronic carillons are not considered true
carillons by some. The most common disagreements are (1) they have no
physical bells, or (2) the bells (bell rods or tubes) are not formed in
the classic "bell" shape."

from http://www.organtek.com/bellz.htm

Ross Mac

"James Sweet" wrote in message

"channing28270" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would like to talk to someone that knows about or works with
electronic carillons I have alot of questions about electronic
carillons if you know about electronic carillons or work with
electronic carillons please e-mail me at

channing

What the heck are electronic carillons?

I visited this carillon in Lake Wales, Florida....not far from the
attractions and worthy of a visit....
http://boksanctuary.org/visiting/carillon.html
Beautiful gardens too...enjoy...