TerraNews

Default Emerson EWC 19T4 Combo TV VCR DVD problems

I have an Emerson EWC 19T4 Combo Tv/Vcr/DvD.Does any one have a print?

Or can any one tell me how to trouble shoot this unit. I know that any thing
shorted or drawing too much current will cause the unit to shut down.

If the high voltage is high the unit turns off.This unit comes on for 10
or 15 secs and then shuts off.It has high voltage when it comes on.You have
audio also.

I understand a defective Flyback can cause this as well.

I would really appreciate it if some one could email me a schematic or tell
me how to trouble shoot this problem.

Thanks in advanced

TerraNews:
You are really grasping at straws here....
....a technical person with test equipment and knowlege/experience needs
to look at this for you.
Take it to a service shop for at the very least, a repair cost estimate
so you can make an intelligent repair decision with facts instead of
Internet or Telephone wild ass guesses.
electricitym