Default 32"Sony tv model:KV-32S12,chassis:SCC-F85S-A

1 month ago I repaired the following:

32"Sony stereo tv model:KV-32S12,chassis:SCC-F85S-A
(Chassis:AA-1),year:Nov 1995.No power I found that T502=horizontal
driver transformer's pins had cracked solder so I resoldered it along
with T501=flyback,Q502=horizontal freq, other parts in that
section,IC501=TDA8172=vertical o/p and TU101=tuner (inside).
I also replaced the power supply parts that became defective as a
result:

Q591=2SC4927
Q601=2SC4834=Sony # 8-729-019-51
Q602=2SC4834=Sony # 8-729-019-51
R607=0.1 ohm,1/2 w

I bought (& replaced) the above parts in a custom made kit sold by
Global Electronics which did not include:

VDR601=black colored varistor=Sony # 1-807-288-11
VDR602=Green colored varistor=Sony # 1-810-053-11
VDR603=Green colored varistor=Sony # 1-810-053-11

So I did not have those varistors to replace and they tested fine with
my Fluke Series II DMM model:29 on low ohms mode. Now 1 month later the
customer calls and says the tv does not turn on so I am assuming that
they failed again could it be because I did not replace those
varistors? or something else? As I rang the flyback and it was fine.
While I wait for the customer to bring the tv in anyone have any common
repair tips for me? Also since business is slow I cannot meet the
minimum purchase order now required by Global plus their ever
increasing shipping fee so I need the Sony power supply kit part # for
the above parts if available in a kit & the generic ( & other OEM) part
#'s for the varistors so that I can buy them locally.
Thanks in advance for replies/help.

Sidney
Dartmouth,Nova Scotia
Canada

kip

Sidney ..
Every one of those I do ..and I do lots.
Change those VDR,s and the resistor off the Black VDR.
I have used those Global parts for years and years and still
do with no problems.
In fact gotta do one tonight...

kip
oups.com...