Default Mits CS35301 - Part ID assistance?

Hi. Got a Mits CS35301 here. IC401 Vert chip smoked, LA78?? I don't
want to sub the wrong one in it. Also R9610 on PS board, drives the chip, is
open. All markings faded fully away. Any assist very appreciated.

Cheers, Danny

Many thanks Kip.

How about R9610 on the power supply board? Numbers fully faded away and it
is open.

Cheers, Danny

Franc Zabkar

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:24:52 -0500, put
finger to keyboard and composed:

How about R9610 on the power supply board?

"R9610 is a 1.8 ohm, 3 watt".

http://www.freelists.org/archives/te.../msg00450.html

- Franc Zabkar

Hi. No, it came from switching trans on main power board. 3 watt 1.8 ohm.
That and a LA7838 fixed it right up.

Cheers, Danny

Tom MacIntyre

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:05:05 -0500, wrote:

Hi. No, it came from switching trans on main power board. 3 watt 1.8 ohm.
That and a LA7838 fixed it right up.

Cheers, Danny

Hmmm...no funny lines/images at the top of the screen? Usually this is
caused by a capacitor.

Tom

First Aluminum Anodizing attempts (long w/ pictures) James Lerch Metalworking 7 June 3rd 05 05:30 AM
Part P - new cable colours CRB UK diy 50 November 30th 04 11:13 PM
U NEED 2 KNOW PART P dms1.go-plus.net UK diy 42 November 24th 04 11:19 PM
Ball valves - whats the difference Alan Campbell UK diy 5 March 24th 04 01:06 PM
"Part P in force by 2004" Andy Wade UK diy 45 November 12th 03 04:43 PM