Stephen A Vicinanza

Default CarverDTL50 Additional Information

Hi,

Had a newbie problem, couldn't figure out how to reply to my original
message. My apologies to the person who helped me. I think my answer went
directly to their email by mistake.

Here is the further information from today.

Okay, I inserted the disc and it loads properly. Meaning the carriage takes
the disc inside the machine and clamps it to the turntable. At this point, I
am able to rotate the disc with my finger, in either direction. Meaning I
can spin the disc freely, but does not have play up and down. I press play
and the disc spins, there is a noise like loose stones rolling around inside
the deck, the disc slows, slips a great a deal, then it comes to a halt. I
advance the track to 2, and the disc spins much faster, then the same
rolling stones noise, the disc stops playing and then slowly comes to a
halt, like what you would expect if you had pressed the stop button.

I hope this is clear, I am a newbie, you know.

Thanks
Steve

--
Stephen A Vicinanza