Mebart

Default MSK modem chip

Can someone suggest a chip for a 2400 MSK modem (which is FSK at 2400
baud with the frequencies being 2400 and 1200 Hz). I'd like a simple
chip that is suitable for a radio application.

I'd like something simple, like the old (discontinued) MX614 chip.

Thanks,

Art

Travis Jordan

Mebart wrote:
Can someone suggest a chip for a 2400 MSK modem (which is FSK at 2400
baud with the frequencies being 2400 and 1200 Hz). I'd like a simple
chip that is suitable for a radio application.

How's this?
http://www.okisemi.com.hk/ohk/Downlo...msm6948_3v.pdf

Mebart

Thanks Travis,

It would be good, except the chip appears to be a 1200 baud modem.

I need a 2400 baud chip.

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:46:20 GMT, "Travis Jordan"
wrote:

Mebart wrote:
Can someone suggest a chip for a 2400 MSK modem (which is FSK at 2400
baud with the frequencies being 2400 and 1200 Hz). I'd like a simple
chip that is suitable for a radio application.

How's this?
http://www.okisemi.com.hk/ohk/Downlo...msm6948_3v.pdf

Travis Jordan

Mebart wrote:
It would be good, except the chip appears to be a 1200 baud modem.
I need a 2400 baud chip.

Sorry, didn't read closely enough. How about this one?

http://www.cmlmicro.com/Products/Dat...s/cmx469ad.pdf