DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   manuel (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/110765-manuel.html)

Vince June 25th 05 08:39 AM

manuel

Hi!
How do I go about getting a training manuel for Sony TV KV32S12
Vince

kip June 25th 05 02:43 PM

Try this out...
http://fileshare.eshop.bg/equipment_mfg/Sony_2.html

kip

Dan June 25th 05 10:46 PM

Vince wrote:
Hi!
How do I go about getting a training manuel for Sony TV KV32S12
Vince

SoCal, Texas, Mexico city, maybe?

couldn't resist...

;-)

[email protected] June 26th 05 12:48 AM

What is Manuels last name?

Jerry G. June 27th 05 12:14 AM

What you want is the service manual. These can be ordered from Sony
parts. They average about $20 to $60, depending on the model type.

Jerry G.
======