Vince

Default manuel

Hi!
How do I go about getting a training manuel for Sony TV KV32S12
Vince

kip

Try this out...
http://fileshare.eshop.bg/equipment_mfg/Sony_2.html

kip
"Vince" wrote in message
Hi!
How do I go about getting a training manuel for Sony TV KV32S12
Vince

Dan

Vince wrote:
Hi!
How do I go about getting a training manuel for Sony TV KV32S12
Vince

SoCal, Texas, Mexico city, maybe?

couldn't resist...

;-)

What is Manuels last name?

Vince wrote:
Hi!
How do I go about getting a training manuel for Sony TV KV32S12
Vince

Jerry G.

What you want is the service manual. These can be ordered from Sony
parts. They average about $20 to $60, depending on the model type.

Jerry G.
======