Yossef Gofer

Default Xact X2X 2-way radio charger problem

Dear Sir/Madam,

During a visit in the US I purchased a couple of X2X wrist watch 2-way
radios, including the adapter. I enjoyed the product very much. When I
returned to Israel, where I live, I tried to recharge the batteries, and I
used 200-to-110V adapter, to which I plugged the original XA10 adapter.
Unfortunately, due to malfunction of the down-converter, the XA10 adapter
burned out. I want now to buy a transformer, here in Israel, and to use it
directly as the adapter for charging my X2X batteries. I understand that the
adapter output should be rated 9VDC @100mA (2.2W). I need only information
regarding the plug that goes to the wrist-watch. It looks like
stereo-headphones plug- and I need to know the polarity of the voltage,
namely, on the three terminals, which is the positive, the negative, and
what is the third one. Please help me with it. I want to enjoy the 2-way
radio here, just like I did in the US.
Thank you in advance,
Dr. Y. Gofer