Default Pioneer PR7820 LDP alignment jigs wanted.

Sorry for the other two accidental posts.
I'm looking for the optical alignment jigs for the Pioneer PR7820 laser
disc player. Sometimes this player is either marked "DISCOVISION" or
"MODEL 3" either way it's a Pioneer PR7820. If anybody has any Idea
where I can get the optical alignment jigs , or can point me in the
right direction, please let me know.
Also, I'm looking for any service manuals that describe the optical
axis alignment for the PR7820.
Give me an e-mail if you can help.