Repairs_Online

Default Monitor IBM, Chassis: CM2617 ( CM2600)

Hello,

I can't see any entries for computer monitors, I guess the TV section is
close enough.

Have this IBM monitor which does not power up. Need the values of the
these resistors: 3673 and 3674, burned beyond recognition. From memory
they come off pin 6 of the flyback which is made by Samsung.

Possibly flyback faulty, too.

NOTE: On the outside the monitor is indicated as CM2617, however,
inside, it is refered to as chassis: CM2600.

Sincerely

Cobalt

sounds like a telltale for a bad flyback. Search Yahoo for 'burned resistor
id' which leads you to a page where you can most times reconstruct the old
values of a non-carbon film resistor with the burned ones.

"Repairs_Online" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
| Hello,
|
| I can't see any entries for computer monitors, I guess the TV section is
| close enough.
|
| Have this IBM monitor which does not power up. Need the values of the
| these resistors: 3673 and 3674, burned beyond recognition. From memory
| they come off pin 6 of the flyback which is made by Samsung.
|
| Possibly flyback faulty, too.
|
| NOTE: On the outside the monitor is indicated as CM2617, however,
| inside, it is refered to as chassis: CM2600.
|
| Sincerely

Repairs_Online

Hello,

I am familiar with the procedure, however, it is partially successful and
I cannot take the chance of putting the wrong value resistances.

Sincerely