Tidder

Default I want to ask you the most important question of your li

The most important question in your life should not be "are you
saved?" but should more likely be "Are you living your life so that
in the end you will be saved?"

If I murder someone, lets say women, children and the retarded, but
say I accept God/Jesus as my savior, am I saved?

andy12345

Hello, Mr religious force fed type.

!) Do your force fed, brain-washed beliefs allow you to even slighly
contradict what you have been forced to believe?
2) What does the bible say about paedophile priests that are shunted
quietly off to other churches without any public statements.?
3) Instead of force feeding us, you should try and question the
reality of your life. ie what purpose do you have really, other than
a robotically programmed person.
4) Obviously, if following a religion helps you to be honest, reliable
and helpful etc. then that is a good thing. However, you should do it
only because you really believe in your own morals and justice
beliefs, not just because a book, interpreted for gain or otherwise,
said you should do things like that.

I am open to anything, due to the universe being a supermassive
volume of space beyond godly comprehension. Anyway, how do you know
that your god is the best/the only one to respect/even existing or
alive?
Its people like you who have no tolerance for other beliefs, which
makes things very bad indeed. Please also answer this question:- If
the universe/s was/were created by your god, then where did god come
from in the first place? It would have to be created somehow or
would have come from nothing, which is surely illogical.
thanks for reading this inane waffle.
bye

NSM

"andy12345" wrote in message

Hello, Mr religious force fed type.

thanks for reading this inane waffle.

The putz who keeps posting this crap never monitors the newsgroups he posts
to. Why they don't ship his ass to Iraq I will never know.