Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
zackde

Default no tv channel

guys,

i need help on my tv, its a sony 20 in. flat model SONY KV-20FV12 ,
problem is, it has no tv channel, anywhere i put the channel it
leaves a blank screen saying N0 TV SIGNAL even if i hook up antenna
or cable ,but AV input is working fine, i can use it on my dvd or
vcr, but on regular tv it says no signal

i havent repaired a tv yet, but kowledgeable in electronics, is it
worth it?

thanks