Default HP 4194A

I am looking for a PC PCI card that can perform the function of the HP
4194A, but does only need to have a band of 100HZ to 10MHZ.

If anyone know of any thing that might help please let me know.

Thanks

Aidan Grey wrote:
On 21 Apr 2005 06:16:41 -0700, wrote:

I am looking for a PC PCI card that can perform the function of the

HP
4194A, but does only need to have a band of 100HZ to 10MHZ.

If anyone know of any thing that might help please let me know.

Thanks

I am not familiar with the HP 4194A.

However, if you are looking for a PC oscilloscope, check the sites
www.gage-applied.com and www.ni.com. Both companies carry a
variety of cards for data acquisition.

Aidan, *explitive deleted*. 4194A != oscilloscope. Try google first!

The 4194A is an "impedance analyzer". You may be able to "fake" what
it does with an FFT card, sig gen card and a directional coupler but
then you'll need to worry about calibration and accuracy.

If you have gelt, find (rent, buy, borrow, whatever) an Agilent 4294A
which does pretty much everything the 4194A did but has LCR meter-like
fixturing and a spectrum analyzer-like UI. It's much easier to use
than the 4194A.

MM