Sam Goldwasser

Default LaserFAQ.Org

I am pleased to announce that we have a new fast server for the
Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ including Sam's Laser FAQ.

LaserFAQ.Org will have everything that is in the S.E.R FAQ and Sam's Laser
FAQ including the Laser Equipment Gallery. The ZIP files will also be there.
It should have enough bandwidth and storage capacity for the foreseeable
future.

Thanks to www.laserwiki.org for providing this wonderful service.

Best of all, I have full access to it so along with UPenn, Drexel, and
the original RepairFAQ.Org (when it comes back) will be maintained up to
date on nearly a daily basis.

Enjoy.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Skywise

Sam Goldwasser wrote in
:

I am pleased to announce that we have a new fast server for the
Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ including Sam's Laser FAQ.

Snipola

Congrats! It's nice to see the FAQ get it's own domain name.

Brian

Home of the Seismic FAQ
http://www.skywise711.com/SeismicFAQ/SeismicFAQ.html

Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
Sam Goldwasser

Skywise writes:

Sam Goldwasser wrote in
:

I am pleased to announce that we have a new fast server for the
Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ including Sam's Laser FAQ.

Snipola

Congrats! It's nice to see the FAQ get it's own domain name.

Actually, laserfaq.org has existed for several years with a version
of the Laser FAQ actually there. But, now it will get updated!

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.

redbelly

Thanks for the info, I have updated my bookmarks:

http://www.laserfaq.org/sam/lasersam.htm
and
http://www.laserfaq.org/sam/lasertoc.htm

Mark