Joe Schmoe

Default Panasonic SC-PM27 stereo - Need schem and/or service manual

I've got a Panasonic SC-PM27 mini-stereo here that is haunted Confused

Panasonic is of no help. I need a schematic and (preferred)/ or service
manual for it.

The main unit (receiver, amp, CD player) is an SA-PM27 but the whole
unit (speakers and all) is known as an SC-PM27.

Any help is appreciated.
sofie

Have you looked around on the Internet yet?
Have you tried a google search for "panasonic service manuals" ..... in
just a few seconds I had a plethora of good hits.....
Panasonic is really good about supplying service manuals....
phone
800 545 2672
201 348 7000
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Joe Schmoe" wrote in message
.. .
I've got a Panasonic SC-PM27 mini-stereo here that is haunted Confused

Panasonic is of no help. I need a schematic and (preferred)/ or service
manual for it.

The main unit (receiver, amp, CD player) is an SA-PM27 but the whole
unit (speakers and all) is known as an SC-PM27.

Any help is appreciated.

Joe Schmoe

sofie wrote:

Have you looked around on the Internet yet?
Have you tried a google search for "panasonic service manuals" ..... in
just a few seconds I had a plethora of good hits.....
Panasonic is really good about supplying service manuals....
phone
800 545 2672
201 348 7000

Um, did you miss the part about Panasonic being of no help? They will
sell them only if I am a service center (which I'm not).

I have already google'd the internet several times over the past year.
Newsgroups are my last recourse. Sure Panasonic service manuals but
nothing for the SC-PM27.

Thanks anyways.

Joe Schmoe

Joe Schmoe wrote:

sofie wrote:

Have you looked around on the Internet yet?
Have you tried a google search for "panasonic service manuals"
..... in
just a few seconds I had a plethora of good hits.....
Panasonic is really good about supplying service manuals....
phone
800 545 2672
201 348 7000

Um, did you miss the part about Panasonic being of no help? They will
sell them only if I am a service center (which I'm not).

I have already google'd the internet several times over the past
year. Newsgroups are my last recourse. Sure Panasonic service manuals
but nothing for the SC-PM27.

Thanks anyways.

Well Joe Schmoe's Service Center. Your not on our authorized service
center list. You can become one for $xxxxx per year. Then you will have
access to purchase our service manuals.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.