Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default Here's one for you...

"Immigration Bill Mandates Biometric Information On All Adult
Americans

By William Teach May 11, 2013 – 7:43 am http://tinyurl.com/396svf

Everyone should Tweet Marco Rubio and ask him what this is all about

(Wired) The immigration reform measure the Senate began debating
yesterday would create a national biometric database of virtually
every adult in the U.S., in what privacy groups fear could be the
first step to a ubiquitous national identification system.

Buried in the more than 800 pages of the bipartisan legislation
(.pdf) is language mandating the creation of the innocuously-named
“photo tool,” a massive federal database administered by the
Department of Homeland Security and containing names, ages, Social
Security numbers and photographs of everyone in the country with a
driver’s license or other state-issued photo ID.

Employers would be obliged to look up every new hire in the
database to verify that they match their photo."

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 5/11/2013 11:34 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
[...]

THE END IS NEAR.

Mikek
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 11 May 2013 13:58:40 -0500, amdx wrote:

[...]

Elections have consequences :-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 5/11/2013 1:00 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:

Elections have consequences :-}

I don't see the Republicans changing this.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:
[...]

....you mean that i no longer can masquerade as a wetback to get free
benefits like 100% hospitalization, free car with no drivers license
needed, welfare payments, food and housing?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Sat, 11 May 2013 13:58:40 -0500, wrote:

[...]

YES; you may elect a worse crook.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 11 May 2013 19:17:46 -0800, Robert Baer
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
[...]

Learn Spanish, or, better yet, Esperanto ;-)

Darken your skin with tea and you're home free :-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 14 May 2013 16:41:01 -0700, Mick Nowell
wrote:

[...]

If you're innocent you've nothing to worry about and in the long run
it will save Billions. Just like medicare for everyone.

I presume you're speaking tongue-in-cheek ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |