Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default Unabashed Braggadocio....

Unabashed Braggadocio....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SE...Highlights.pdf

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 01/03/2013 06:56 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Unabashed Braggadocio....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SE...Highlights.pdf

...Jim Thompson

Cool.

I gather the milk-of-human-kindness comes from the other side of the
family.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 1/4/2013 8:43 AM, Phil Hobbs wrote:
On 01/03/2013 06:56 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Unabashed Braggadocio....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SE...Highlights.pdf

...Jim Thompson

Cool.

I gather the milk-of-human-kindness comes from the other side of the
family.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

I'm glad you found a kind way to say that, everything I came up with
sounded mean. :-)
Mikek
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Fri, 04 Jan 2013 09:43:36 -0500, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

On 01/03/2013 06:56 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Unabashed Braggadocio....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SE...Highlights.pdf

...Jim Thompson

Cool.

I gather the milk-of-human-kindness comes from the other side of the
family.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Any who know me personally know that I'm a teddy bear.

I just am intolerant of two things...

(1) Stupidity... ignorant people who insist they're right

(2) Leftists who think they're entitled to a fraction of my
productivity.

My family is a Heinz mix of race, ethnicity, religion and politics...
even a Democrat (the chemist).

We get along just fine.

We celebrate both Hanukkah (for the granddaughter in the article)
_and_ Christmas.

My Hispanic son-in-law can't speak Spanish... but my oldest son (the
software engineer and now gentleman farmer) is street fluent, having
worked summers at U of A laying down irrigation systems with Mexican
co-workers.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Fri, 04 Jan 2013 09:18:11 -0600, amdx wrote:

On 1/4/2013 8:43 AM, Phil Hobbs wrote:
On 01/03/2013 06:56 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Unabashed Braggadocio....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SE...Highlights.pdf

...Jim Thompson

Cool.

I gather the milk-of-human-kindness comes from the other side of the
family.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

I'm glad you found a kind way to say that, everything I came up with
sounded mean. :-)
Mikek

Now. Now. YOU be nice.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Nice!
Our church (along with many others) participate in a similar program
for the children of Armenia at Christmas time. The story of Armenia is
like other instances of genocide except it is current, not history.

There are other organized efforts to help these folks survive but
their plight is of no interest to our own government in regard to
international politics.

I have an incurable dislike for bullies on any scale and this sort of
thing makes sense of war.

Y'all keep up the good work...
de John W8CCW.

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 16:56:02 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Unabashed Braggadocio....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SE...Highlights.pdf

...Jim Thompson