Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default I'm Giving Away Free Electronic Parts, First Come, First Serve

I have a bundle of 163 New Electronic Parts composed of
Resistors (1/5 watt thru 3 Watt), Capactiors, Crystals,
LEDs, 3-Terminal Voltage Regulators, 1N4001 Diodes, and
Varistors. Based on Current Market Pricing, this bundle
has a retail value of more than $26. It can be yours
for just the shipping charge of $2.99. For more
information on how to grab this deal and to see the
complete parts listings, please visit my auction ad on
this parts bundle by going to the Web Address Linked
to Below:

http://www.webstore.com/163-New-Elec...uction_details

Note:
I only have a few of these parts bundles and
I expect them to go fast, so don't delay in
claiming yours....

Sorry, I only ship to U.S. Addresses

Posted with NewsLeecher v4.0 Final