Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default PING: Central Office Experts

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:06:51 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

My CO is directly across a park from my house, maybe a 1/4 mile max.

I have two phone lines with the same prefix.

If both phone are ringing, is the ringing synchronous... same cadence?

No, at least not with the systems I've worked with. Multiple,
unsyncronized, ring generators.