Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Electronic Designs

Hi anyone interested in Electronic design stuff? I am presently working on
an Infrared Illuminator for a Ghost hunting group here in town. I enjoy
buying parts and making my own circuit boards. I love to repair and to
figure out Electronic designs.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 09:55:39 -0500, Eddie
wrote:

Hi anyone interested in Electronic design stuff? I am presently working on
an Infrared Illuminator for a Ghost hunting group here in town. I enjoy
buying parts and making my own circuit boards. I love to repair and to
figure out Electronic designs.

---
Subscribe to sci.electronics.basics and sci.electronics.design.

---
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Fields wrote:
On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 09:55:39 -0500, Eddie

Hi anyone interested in Electronic design stuff? I am presently working on
an Infrared Illuminator for a Ghost hunting group here in town. I enjoy
buying parts and making my own circuit boards. I love to repair and to
figure out Electronic designs.

Subscribe to sci.electronics.basics and sci.electronics.design.

He probably doesn't know how. It sounds like he's looking for Facebook
Friends or something.

But, yeah, I'd have recommended pretty much the same groups, plus
news.announce.newusers and news.newusers.quesions.

Cheers!
Rich

Graf - Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits - File 08 of 14 - Graf - Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits - Vol .vol00+01.PAR2 (2/2) Andy Cap[_2_] Electronic Schematics 0 May 2nd 08 10:24 AM
Web designs Tom[_10_] UK diy 1 October 28th 07 08:08 PM
Web designs Tom[_10_] UK diy 1 October 26th 07 08:02 PM
FA: Electronic Music Machine Kit - Electronic Doorbell, Car Horn - (built, tested) - (one day left) Oprah Electronics 0 August 18th 04 01:33 PM