Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Old Raytheon Part

Can some ID this Raytheon part and point me to a data sheet...

Labeled RAX916
^-- this character unreadable

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:

Can some ID this Raytheon part and point me to a data sheet...

Labeled RAX916
^-- this character unreadable

It'd be exceedingly helpful if you could post a photo or at least give
a description - Raytheon made everything from diodes to magnetrons.

And what's the application?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 08:33:11 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Can some ID this Raytheon part and point me to a data sheet...

Labeled RAX916
^-- this character unreadable

...Jim Thompson

RCxxxx - commercial linear
RMxxxx - military linear

No RA in linear, post '84.
No RA in Towers Linear.

RLA were macrocell building blocks for linear array breadboarding.

RL
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Can some ID this Raytheon part and point me to a data sheet...

Labeled RAX916
^-- this character unreadable

...Jim Thompson

RCxxxx - commercial linear
RMxxxx - military linear

No RA in linear, post '84.
No RA in Towers Linear.

RLA were macrocell building blocks for linear array breadboarding.

RL

It's an ancient part. The incoming inspection sheet is dated December
1979. I was sent a lousy scan where I can't read the part number.
Chinese :-( inquirer. May be a hoax scammer. Non-responsive after
the second E-mail.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |