Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Old, but funny...

Old, but funny...

The Center for Disease Control has issued
a warning about a new virulent strain of
this old disease.

The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's
pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'im."

The disease is contracted through dangerous
and high-risk behavior involving putting your
cranium up your rectum.

Many victims contracted it in 2008 ..... but now
most people, after having been infected for the
past 1-2 years, are starting to realize how
destructive this sickness is. It's sad because
it is so easily cured with a new procedure just
coming on the market called Vo-tem-out!

You take the first dose/step in 2010 and the
second dosage in 2012, and simply don't engage
in such behavior again, otherwise it could
become permanent and eventually wipe out all
life as we know it.

Several states are already on top of this like
Virginia and New Jersey , and apparently
now Massachusetts, with many more seeing the
writing on the wall.

One (of many) links...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/jokes/read/80913807/

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

OT, funny 1D10T[_2_] Home Repair 1 June 10th 09 01:52 AM
so funny... John Home Repair 0 May 28th 08 06:12 AM
Funny SMS fazi Home Repair 0 July 16th 07 09:48 AM
OT, But.....Funny! clifto Home Repair 2 March 30th 07 04:00 AM