Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Rigol scope performance

Fred Abse Inscribed thus:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:08:01 -0600, The Phantom wrote:

I measured the frequency response with a 750 MHz sweep. Â*The input
signal was applied with a short length of 50 ohm coax, with a 50 ohm
feed through termination at the input BNC connector; the scope probe
was not used.

Most of the commercial 50 ohm through terminations I've measured are
pretty useless as low as 500MHz.

Fred, Â*Would you like to re-phrase that comment...

--
Best Regards:
Baron.