Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default OK, Here’s the Plan: There Isn’t One...

OK, Here’s the Plan: There Isn’t One...

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives...here-isnt-one/

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Think things are bad now? Wait until Obama "takes care" of you.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
OK, Here's the Plan: There Isn't One...

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives...here-isnt-one/

"What a brilliant military strategist Barack Obama is! Who woulda thunk it?
The "plan" he outlined last night is sure to go down in the annals of
military history, alongside the Schlieffen Plan and the Battle of the
Cowpens. Goes sorta like this: You send 75% of the troops your commander on
the ground asks for (why 75%, he didn't say), then you tell the enemy that
you that you plan to begin drawing down your forces in 18 months."

....As opposed to invading the wrong country and killing a million innocents
for nothing like your boy did? We'll take it. =)

...Jim Thompson
James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus |
Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: Contacts Only | |
Voice480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat |
E-mail Icon at http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

Think things are bad now? Wait until Obama "takes care" of you.