Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default World Clock Wallpaper

Here's the program I use.

www.desksoft.com

You can select a flat view of the earth or a global view. On the
global view, you can actually see the tilt of the earth as the seasons
change. It also will display clouds (updated every 6 hrs). On the
night side, city lights are displayed and if you want, you can have the
time displayed on any city of your choice.

The program isn't free, but for me the small price was worth the added
features and simplicity of design.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 07:08:14 -0700, wrote:

Here's the program I use.

www.desksoft.com

You can select a flat view of the earth or a global view. On the
global view, you can actually see the tilt of the earth as the seasons
change. It also will display clouds (updated every 6 hrs). On the
night side, city lights are displayed and if you want, you can have the
time displayed on any city of your choice.

The program isn't free, but for me the small price was worth the added
features and simplicity of design.

Nice! Have you tried the ScrollNavigator? Sounds useful. PSpice
Schematics has only scroll bars and edge-of-page scrolling.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 08:32:24 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 07:08:14 -0700, wrote:

Here's the program I use.

www.desksoft.com

You can select a flat view of the earth or a global view. On the
global view, you can actually see the tilt of the earth as the seasons
change. It also will display clouds (updated every 6 hrs). On the
night side, city lights are displayed and if you want, you can have the
time displayed on any city of your choice.

The program isn't free, but for me the small price was worth the added
features and simplicity of design.

Nice! Have you tried the ScrollNavigator? Sounds useful. PSpice
Schematics has only scroll bars and edge-of-page scrolling.

...Jim Thompson

Just tried it. Marvy!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Here's the program I use.

www.desksoft.com

Here is my current desktop/wallpaper view.

Attached Thumbnails
World Clock Wallpaper-desktop-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

In message , writes
wrote:

Here's the program I use.

www.desksoft.com

Here is my current desktop/wallpaper view.

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

A tidy desk(top) is a sign of a sick mind.
--
Ian