Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default OT My first Political Cartoon

Since I haven't got a political cartoonist to run with my ideas.
I'll cut and paste one together. Wish I had the drawing talent.
Mike

Attached Thumbnails
OT My first Political Cartoon-polititical-cartoon-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

amdx wrote:
Since I haven't got a political cartoonist to run with my ideas.
I'll cut and paste one together. Wish I had the drawing talent.
Mike

Traditionally, the wordless downtrodden look comes after the refutation,
which would make panels 2 and 3 reversed. Assuming that was what you were
going for, that is.

However, there is obviously a lot of leeway:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2948037...7608006198897/

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Ouroboros Rex" wrote in message
amdx wrote:
Since I haven't got a political cartoonist to run with my ideas.
I'll cut and paste one together. Wish I had the drawing talent.
Mike

Traditionally, the wordless downtrodden look comes after the refutation,
which would make panels 2 and 3 reversed. Assuming that was what you were
going for, that is.

I just grabbed the first three images I could find.
Mike

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

amdx wrote:
Since I haven't got a political cartoonist to run with my ideas.
I'll cut and paste one together. Wish I had the drawing talent.
Mike

Traditionally, the wordless downtrodden look comes after the
refutation, which would make panels 2 and 3 reversed. Assuming that
was what you were going for, that is.

I just grabbed the first three images I could find.
Mike

A perfectly legitimate artistic technique. =)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Don't quit your day job.

Jim

"amdx" wrote in message
Since I haven't got a political cartoonist to run with my ideas.
I'll cut and paste one together. Wish I had the drawing talent.
Mike

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"amdx" wrote in message
Since I haven't got a political cartoonist to run with my ideas.
I'll cut and paste one together. Wish I had the drawing talent.
Mike

"RST Engineering - JIm" wrote in message

Don't quit your day job.

Jim

Oh, ok,
Thanks, Mike :-)

OT My first Political Cartoon amdx Electronic Schematics 8 August 4th 09 09:45 AM
OT; Canoe cartoon The Medway Handyman UK diy 5 March 29th 09 07:05 PM
GOP Cartoon Charles Bull Woodworking 0 October 22nd 06 09:05 AM
Independence day cartoon........ Savvy Wit Home Repair 0 July 4th 06 02:44 PM
OT Cartoon Cliff Metalworking 1 February 7th 06 12:51 PM