DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Insurance (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/282533-insurance.html)

Jim Thompson July 16th 09 05:27 PM

Insurance

Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Is Obama "The Manchurian Candidate" Trained and Planted by Osama?

Garberstreet Electronics July 16th 09 05:35 PM

Insurance

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

Could you show your source for this 'fact'.

Thanks Jim,

Garberstreet Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

Jim Thompson July 16th 09 06:44 PM

Insurance

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

Could you show your source for this 'fact'.

Thanks Jim,

Garberstreet Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

It was just read directly from the document on Fox Radio. The House
server is over-loaded (wonder why?). When I can get on I'll give you
a page number. It's apparently hidden under a "Free Choice" title ;-)

Not that it matters to me... I'm already on the dole, but you guys
still out there working are about to be screwed by the elephant, and
you ain't going to even be kissed :-(

Apparently it's also on Michelle Malkin's site, but I don't have time
to search right now... upcoming conference call on transferring a chip
design I did a few years ago to ADI Limerick... and I can't remember
what I did ;-0

...Jim Thompson

Joel Koltner[_2_] July 16th 09 06:53 PM

Insurance

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message
Upcoming conference call on transferring a chip
design I did a few years ago to ADI Limerick... and I can't remember
what I did ;-0

I'm going to bet it's a PLL... :-)

Jim Thompson July 16th 09 07:35 PM

Insurance

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:53:21 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message
Upcoming conference call on transferring a chip
design I did a few years ago to ADI Limerick... and I can't remember
what I did ;-0

I'm going to bet it's a PLL... :-)

That would normally be a good guess.

But, in this case, it's wrong.

Chip is an RFID Tag, designed originally on an old 0.6um AMIS process.
And used with a separate microprocessor.

Now going onto a 0.35um TSMC process and will be immersed into a uP
chip.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Ouroboros Rex July 16th 09 08:08 PM

Insurance

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

Could you show your source for this 'fact'.

Thanks Jim,

Garberstreet Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

It was just read directly from the document on Fox Radio.

Was it like the IBD editorial, where it says you can't except as described
in the paragraph, then leaves off the rest of the paragraph?

Jim Thompson July 16th 09 08:24 PM

Insurance

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

Could you show your source for this 'fact'.

Thanks Jim,

Garberstreet Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

Page 16 of the bill.

...Jim Thompson

Jim Thompson July 16th 09 08:25 PM

Insurance

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:08:42 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

Could you show your source for this 'fact'.

Thanks Jim,

Garberstreet Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

It was just read directly from the document on Fox Radio.

Was it like the IBD editorial, where it says you can't except as described
in the paragraph, then leaves off the rest of the paragraph?

****ing leftist weenie... it's Page 16 of the bill.

How can you live a life of lies?

...Jim Thompson

amdx July 16th 09 08:27 PM

Insurance

"flipper" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

Could you show your source for this 'fact'.

Apparently page 16 of the bill.

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArti...32548165656854

It isn't just that you "can't go back" but you can't switch private
plans either nor can you opt for one should your employer dumps his
for the 'cheaper' government plan nor if you left to, say, start your
own business. 'New' private plans are banned from the date of the
bill's passage so Obama is being a charlatan when he says you can
'keep' the plan you have. It's 'technically' true but intended to
leave an impression different than that 'technicality'.

It is really a testament to a civil society when are legislators can bury
this
type of thing and live to laugh about it.
I wonder how long civility can last.
Sadly,
Mike

Ouroboros Rex July 16th 09 08:29 PM

Insurance

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

Could you show your source for this 'fact'.

Thanks Jim,

Garberstreet Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

Page 16 of the bill.

Page 19 states individual coverage may be offered if it is an
exchange-participating plan.

End of hoax.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_234372.html

Do you guys always get this excited over a first version of a bill from
just the House?

Ouroboros Rex July 16th 09 08:35 PM

Insurance

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

Could you show your source for this 'fact'.

Thanks Jim,

Garberstreet Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

It was just read directly from the document on Fox Radio.

Was it like the IBD editorial, where it says you can't except as
described in the paragraph, then leaves off the rest of the
paragraph?

****ing leftist weenie... it's Page 16 of the bill.

And the part that makes your comment a lie is on page 19.

How can you live a life of lies?

Jim Thompson July 16th 09 08:47 PM

Insurance

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:27:36 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

The House server is flaky. I finally got a full copy and posted it to
my own website to make it easier for you all to see what **** can come
forth from Democrats...

www.analog-innovations.com/SED/HR3200_Health.pdf

AND: Any sane observer can also see that middle class taxes are
required to pay for this. Congress doesn't understand that doubling a
tax rate DOES NOT DOUBLE revenue. When they see that, guess what?
Enjoy!

...Jim Thompson

Jim Thompson July 16th 09 08:49 PM

Insurance

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

Could you show your source for this 'fact'.

Thanks Jim,

Garberstreet Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

It was just read directly from the document on Fox Radio.

Was it like the IBD editorial, where it says you can't except as
described in the paragraph, then leaves off the rest of the
paragraph?

****ing leftist weenie... it's Page 16 of the bill.

And the part that makes your comment a lie is on page 19.

How can you live a life of lies?

Looks like you're too dense to cope with the double-speak on that
page. Get your lawyer to interpret it for you ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Ouroboros Rex July 16th 09 09:18 PM

Insurance

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message
Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to
private insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

Could you show your source for this 'fact'.

Thanks Jim,

Garberstreet Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

It was just read directly from the document on Fox Radio.

Was it like the IBD editorial, where it says you can't except as
described in the paragraph, then leaves off the rest of the
paragraph?

****ing leftist weenie... it's Page 16 of the bill.

And the part that makes your comment a lie is on page 19.

How can you live a life of lies?

Looks like you're too dense to cope with the double-speak on that
page.

That would be an opinion, and one offered by someone who apparently falls
for every right wing lie out there.

Get your lawyer to interpret it for you ;-)

No prob - since large chunks of the bill are obviously there to regulate
private insurance, this hoax will be professionally defused within 48 hours,
and I'm content to wait. =)

Jim Thompson July 16th 09 09:24 PM

Insurance

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:18:59 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:50:13 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

[snip]

Also see Sec. 155, ensuring adequacy of provider networks, on page
24, and (b) Choice of Coverage, on pages 25-26.

Section 115, not 155.

Look, no one disputes that you are 'free to chose' what the government
dictates. The issue is you would *not* be free to chose, nor could a
provider offer, a plan that deviates from the government dictate,
whether you think it would be in your best interests or not.

That's not Jim's initial claim. See top of thread.

Yep. I'm free to choose a Maserati... except it won't allowed without
penalties so high as to make it unattainable :-(

Why are liberals so ignorant?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat |

Liberals are so cute. *Dumb as a box of rocks, but cute.

Ouroboros Rex July 16th 09 09:25 PM

Insurance

wrote:

Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

The House server is flaky. I finally got a full copy and posted it to
my own website to make it easier for you all to see what **** can come
forth from Democrats...

www.analog-innovations.com/SED/HR3200_Health.pdf

AND: Any sane observer can also see that middle class taxes are
required to pay for this. Congress doesn't understand that doubling a
tax rate DOES NOT DOUBLE revenue. When they see that, guess what?
Enjoy!

Ah, thanks, this one is copyable.

(a) GRANDFATHERED HEALTH INSURANCE COV4
ERAGE DEFINED.-Subject to the succeeding provisions of
5 this section, for purposes of establishing acceptable cov6
erage under this division, the term ''grandfathered health
7 insurance coverage'' means individual health insurance
8 coverage that is offered and in force and effect before the
9 first day of Y1 if the following conditions are met:

10 (1) LIMITATION ON NEW ENROLLMENT.-
11 (A) IN GENERAL.-Except as provided in
12 this paragraph, the individual health insurance
13 issuer offering such coverage does not enroll
14 any individual in such coverage if the first ef15
fective date of coverage is on or after the first
16 day of Y1.

In other words, all the part IBD quoted means is that to be considered
grandfathered coverage, it has to begin before the date specified.

You guys will fall for anything. lol

Jamie July 16th 09 09:37 PM

Insurance

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...

[...]

Age kicking in ? :)

You know, they say that is one of two things that happen when you get
old, the second, you most likely can't remember.

Ouroboros Rex July 16th 09 10:28 PM

Insurance

flipper wrote:

Obama's oft repeated claim is you will be able to keep your current
plan, if you like, or chose the government plan.

Now, as I said from the get go, his words are 'technically correct'
but what he intentionally leads one to believe is you will have the
choice of any plan you 'like'

Heh - should have read a little further - this elementary school
redefinition crap is comedy gold!!!!

(Zero-evidence bloviations snipped)

Michael A. Terrell July 16th 09 10:36 PM

Insurance

Jamie wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...

[...]

And you never knew, dimbulb.

Dave Platt July 16th 09 11:40 PM

Insurance

In article ,
flipper wrote:

I did not 'move the goal posts' and you snipping out the explanation
provided does not change the truth of it.

The issue is "choice" and when government removes it by mandate then
you do not have "choice."

That won't be allowed to happen.

Sorry, pal, but you have no power of 'mandate'.

As I read the bill (and I certainly haven't read all of it), here's
what I *think* would happen, if it were to pass and go into effect.

There would probably be three different classes of health plans in
existence:

[1] Private "exchange-participating" plans. These would be privately-
offered-and-managed insurance plans, which meet certain
standards (for service and coverage) defined in the bill. These
plans could accept new members once the bill was in effect.

[2] A government-operated plan. This plan would also meet the standards
for coverage defined in the bill. It, also, would accept new
members - presumably those people who could not get coverage from
a privately-offered exchange-participating plan.

[3] "Grandfathered" plans - those private plans which were in effect
before the bill went into effect. These plans might or might
not meet the standards for service and coverage described in
the bill - if not, they would not be "exchange-participating" and
could not accept new members after the bill goes into effect.

If my understanding is correct, then the following questions would
have the following answers:

"If I have an existing health plan, can I keep it? If so, for how long?"

Yes. For as long as your current provider/insurer wants to keep
offering it to you.

"If I stick with my existing health plan, would this plan automatically
be required to provide me with all of the services and coverage
laid out in the bill?"

No.

"If I have an existing health plan, and then drop it, can I go back
to this same plan?"

Only if the plan meets the qualifications of a "exchange-
participating plan". If it doesn't meet those qualifications...
if it doesn't offer some services or coverage that's required
by such plans... then the plan would not be allowed to accept
you as a "new member".

"If I have an existing health plan, and then drop it, would I be
forced to use only the government-operated plan?"

No. You could have a choice of either the government-operated
plan, or any "exchange-partitipating" plan offered by a private
insurer or provider. That could include an "exchange-participating"
plan offered by your current insurer or provider.

That's how I read it. I'll be interested to see how the
professionals analyze it.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO

Jim Thompson July 16th 09 11:58 PM

Insurance

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:02:34 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:

[snip]

Look, no one disputes that you would be 'free to chose' what the
government dictates. The issue is you would *not* be free to chose,
nor could a provider offer, a plan that deviates from the government
dictate, whether you think it would be in your best interests or not.

Sounds like any government regulation anywhere.

[...]

So no new offering can be considered.

I repeat... Why are Democrats so ignorant?

...Jim Thompson

Jim Thompson July 17th 09 12:21 AM

Insurance

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:41:37 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:25:59 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

[snip]

In other words, all the part IBD quoted means is that to be considered
grandfathered coverage, it has to begin before the date specified.

That's right. And this is how Obama manages to get his 'technically
correct' wording to fly. As long as you have it 'now' you can keep it
but after the bill is passed your 'choices' are "government mandated."

That is the 'game' part to 'sell' it. You can 'keep' what you've got,
to fool people into thinking "this won't affect 'me'," but, according
to the people who 'favor' this strategy of deception, after about 10
years or so these will fade away by attrition because, should your
status change, you will have only one choice: the government dictated
plans which, themselves, will fade away because they will not, by
design, be able to 'compete' with a government that can, as has
already been demonstrated, regulate it's 'competitor', tax whoever it
pleases, including it's 'competitor', and infinitely deficit spend
whether it has the money or not.

To call that 'competition' is a farce and an even bigger farce when
Obama opines he just can't 'see' how private enterprise could have a
problem 'competing' with government. But, then, charlatan nonsense is
his modus operandi, unless you want to claim he's incredibly stupid.

You guys will fall for anything. lol

This "Ouroboros Rex" seems so ignorant I'm tempted to think he's
NymNoNuts in another disguise, but the originating IP doesn't match.

However he's certainly proved himself worthy of being ignored ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat |

Liberals are so ignorant...
They don't even know the definition of ignorant

UltimatePatriot July 17th 09 12:23 AM

Insurance

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:44:30 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Not that it matters to me... I'm already on the dole, but you guys
still out there working are about to be screwed by the elephant, and
you ain't going to even be kissed :-(

To really put things into the proper light here...

Consider what our new admin has been doing to us and the nation since
it began...

Then think.. have you ever seen what the elephant does before it
actually gets its screw on?

Are you aware of just how in control of its prick the elephant is?

"Can't say you wont feel this one, boys. You may not feel much
afterwards, however..."

I can only hope that after the screwing this country gets, it will
finally wake up and realize that we need another party, one with actual
seats on the congressional and senate floors.

And at least half of you democratic party sheep should wake up and
realize that the dems ain't what they claim themselves to be and jump
ship.

Truth be told, not a damned one of them are worth a **** any more,
because they ALL turn their heads and look the other way when one of
their own ****s up. It was bad enough when cops did it.

Tom Del Rosso[_3_] July 17th 09 01:22 AM

Insurance

Jim Thompson wrote:

Chip is an RFID Tag, designed originally on an old 0.6um AMIS process.
And used with a separate microprocessor.

Now going onto a 0.35um TSMC process and will be immersed into a uP
chip.

Is that the one with the "Tom Del Rosso 8-gate edge-triggered S-R flip flop"
used as the phase detector?

To quote you from that time, "You are in a product." :) :) :)

zero, and remove the last word.

Jamie July 17th 09 01:23 AM

Insurance

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...

[...]

You lost it a long time ago, that is, if you ever had any
credibility to start with.

And i'll bring something else to light while i'm on the subject.

As I stated in the past, you can not just sit there and leave well
enough alone, keeping your foot out of your mouth.

The comment I made to Jim had nothing to do with you, how ever, you
found it to be an excuse to stick your asshole disposition in there,
didn't you?

Well, let me enlighten you a little, You are one of the most
arrogant, instigating, lack of personality, ass whips that exist here.

What's the manner, you have little man's disease?

Now, go cry wolf about how you're getting picked on, and you're the
lonely wounded little boy.., Yes, I said boy, that's about what you act
like when you launch attacks on people that have not address you in any
manner or harassed you for some time now.

poor excuse for a human, I bet you voted for Oboma, it would be
typical. The majority did out of ignorance, it just seems to fit with you.

Michael A. Terrell July 17th 09 01:52 AM

Insurance

Jamie wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...

[...]

Go away, you boring, illiterate twit.

Garberstreet Electronics July 17th 09 02:02 AM

Insurance

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
[...]

I'm on the dole, as you call it, due to permanent disability, but,
I've been needing suppliment insurance, up to now simply not paying
co-pays if they were too large to handle. Nibbling at them a few $$
here and there. I wonder how that affects folks like me.

Garberstreet Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

Jamie July 17th 09 02:07 AM

Insurance

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...

[...]

Did I stutter?
Did you have difficulties comprehending what I said?

Michael A. Terrell July 17th 09 02:13 AM

Insurance

Jamie wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...

[...]

Not at all. You always post the same ignorant, illiterate nonsense.

Martin Riddle July 17th 09 02:21 AM

Insurance

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

Better save up for the Black market health care?

One word comes to mind, Socialism.

Cheers

Jim Thompson July 17th 09 04:26 AM

Insurance

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:02:36 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
[...]

I find Mutual of Omaha really fine as a supplemental.

...Jim Thompson

WangoTango July 17th 09 04:30 AM

Insurance

In article , says...

The issue is not that you would be 'free to chose' what the government
dictates. It's that you would *not* be free to chose anything else.

Sounds like any government regulation anywhere.

EXACTLY the point, get it?

RFI-EMI-GUY July 17th 09 04:58 AM

Insurance

Jim Thompson wrote:
Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

So basically they are saying:

"Fine you go out that door and leave me, you are never coming back, your
dead to me".

At $17 K per year for private insurance for my spouse and I, "such a deal!"

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo ;-P

Ouroboros Rex July 17th 09 03:38 PM

Insurance

Jamie wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message
[...]

You lost, get over it. =)

Ouroboros Rex July 17th 09 03:39 PM

Insurance

wrote:

[...]

Not at all. The dems are quite happy to toss their misbehaving leaders
overboard.

Republicans apologize for getting caught while Fox Lies puts a "D" next to
their name on TV. lol

Ouroboros Rex July 17th 09 03:40 PM

Insurance

WangoTango wrote:
In article , says...

The issue is not that you would be 'free to chose' what the
government dictates. It's that you would *not* be free to chose
anything else.

Sounds like any government regulation anywhere.

EXACTLY the point, get it?

Yep. The complainant is in a fantasy world.

Ouroboros Rex July 17th 09 03:44 PM

Insurance

Dave Platt wrote:
In article ,
flipper wrote:

[...]

I got just about exactly what you did out of it - looks spot-on to me.

Ouroboros Rex July 17th 09 03:53 PM

Insurance

wrote:

flipper wrote:

[...]

....To be grandfathered. You do know the definition of that, right?

Do they let you drive?