Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Needhams Programmer

Does anybody have an archive somewhere with programs and support information
from the now defunct Needhams Electronics. We have an EMP-30 and a few of
the EMP-20 programmers.

Thanks - Oppie

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:

Does anybody have an archive somewhere with programs and support information
from the now defunct Needhams Electronics. We have an EMP-30 and a few of
the EMP-20 programmers.

Last time I looked they still had the software. Have they disappeared ? I have a
PB-10 myself not that it's much use now since I tend to use Flash memory
microcontrollers.

http://claymore.engineer.gvsu.edu/~s.../download.html

Haven't you heard of Google ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Eeyore wrote:

Oppie wrote:

Does anybody have an archive somewhere with programs and support information
from the now defunct Needhams Electronics. We have an EMP-30 and a few of
the EMP-20 programmers.

Last time I looked they still had the software. Have they disappeared ? I have a
PB-10 myself not that it's much use now since I tend to use Flash memory
microcontrollers.

http://claymore.engineer.gvsu.edu/~s.../download.html

Haven't you heard of Google ?

Sorry, forgot the smiley ! :-)

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Eeyore wrote:

Oppie wrote:

Does anybody have an archive somewhere with programs and support
information
from the now defunct Needhams Electronics. We have an EMP-30 and a few
of
the EMP-20 programmers.

Last time I looked they still had the software. Have they disappeared ? I
have a
PB-10 myself not that it's much use now since I tend to use Flash memory
microcontrollers.

http://claymore.engineer.gvsu.edu/~s.../download.html

Haven't you heard of Google ?

Sorry, forgot the smiley ! :-)

Graham

:-)) back at you...

Most of the links on websites still refer back to Needhams.com but there
were a few other pages that were still useful.

Yes, I did find that as well as digging through my archive files, some
documentation files and some other versions.
Happy to share the doc files and the NT driver (required for parallel port
access) if anybody else needs them.

Oppie

Need programmer Amulu UK diy 0 February 9th 09 04:03 PM
c.h. programmer ameoba5 UK diy 3 February 4th 08 08:19 PM
PIC Programmer Jon Slaughter Electronic Schematics 1 October 28th 07 07:59 PM
LVP programmer [email protected] Electronics 7 August 18th 05 06:04 PM
CH Programmer hays UK diy 4 December 10th 03 06:05 PM