Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default TFK - U666B gigsaherz prescaler.

Does anyone know where to look for a TFK - U666B gigaherz prescaler chip?

I've already googled and only found a very basic sheet with pinout and
rudimentary info on pin voltages.

TIA.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field" wrote in message
Does anyone know where to look for a TFK - U666B gigaherz prescaler chip?

I've already googled and only found a very basic sheet with pinout and
rudimentary info on pin voltages.

http://www.ic2ic.com/search.jsp?sSearchWord=U666B

Looks like a prescaler chip made in China.

http://www.nowcomponents.com/item1/page.cfm/3368

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Charles"
"ian field"
Does anyone know where to look for a TFK - U666B gigaherz prescaler chip?

I've already googled and only found a very basic sheet with pinout and
rudimentary info on pin voltages.

http://www.ic2ic.com/search.jsp?sSearchWord=U666B

Looks like a prescaler chip made in China.

** TFK = Telefunken

Famous old Chinese manufacturer of chips .................

...... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field"

Does anyone know where to look for a TFK - U666B gigaherz prescaler chip?

** Yeah - in any old VCR or TV sitting on the nature strip.

Be inside the tuner module.

The SAB6456A is pin compatible, long as you use the divide by 256 setting on
the mode control pin.

Need one for a 1GHz frequency counter ??

...... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Charles" wrote in message

"ian field" wrote in message
Does anyone know where to look for a TFK - U666B gigaherz prescaler chip?

I've already googled and only found a very basic sheet with pinout and
rudimentary info on pin voltages.

http://www.ic2ic.com/search.jsp?sSearchWord=U666B

That gives a sheet with very limited info that I already have.

Looks like a prescaler chip made in China.

Aren't they all these days!

http://www.nowcomponents.com/item1/page.cfm/3368

Just an order form - no link to data sheets that I can find.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"ian field"

Does anyone know where to look for a TFK - U666B gigaherz prescaler chip?

** Yeah - in any old VCR or TV sitting on the nature strip.

Be inside the tuner module.

The SAB6456A is pin compatible, long as you use the divide by 256 setting
on the mode control pin.

Thanks, that might be a lead to more info.

Need one for a 1GHz frequency counter ??

My home brew DFC is still a WIP, but a prescaler attachment would be useful
as a front end for the commercial unit I have.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field"
"Phil Allison"

Does anyone know where to look for a TFK - U666B gigaherz prescaler
chip?

** Yeah - in any old VCR or TV sitting on the nature strip.

Be inside the tuner module.

The SAB6456A is pin compatible, long as you use the divide by 256 setting
on the mode control pin.

Thanks, that might be a lead to more info.

Need one for a 1GHz frequency counter ??

My home brew DFC is still a WIP, but a prescaler attachment would be
useful as a front end for the commercial unit I have.

** The WHY THE **** specify a particular IC that has been is
TOTALLY OBSOLETE for a decade ??

Specify what requirements you need INSTEAD .

BLOODY POMMY IDIOT !!!!

...... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"ian field"
"Phil Allison"

Does anyone know where to look for a TFK - U666B gigaherz prescaler
chip?

** Yeah - in any old VCR or TV sitting on the nature strip.

Be inside the tuner module.

The SAB6456A is pin compatible, long as you use the divide by 256
setting on the mode control pin.

Thanks, that might be a lead to more info.

Need one for a 1GHz frequency counter ??

My home brew DFC is still a WIP, but a prescaler attachment would be
useful as a front end for the commercial unit I have.

** The WHY THE **** specify a particular IC that has been is
TOTALLY OBSOLETE for a decade ??

Specify what requirements you need INSTEAD .

BLOODY POMMY IDIOT !!!!

I wouldn't presume to tell Tatung what prescaler to use in their TV tuner, I
was just grateful for the lucky find.

I felt cheated when I opened the tuner and only found 1 pill type UHF dual
gate MOSFET, but the prescaler chip is adequate compensation.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field "

Need one for a 1GHz frequency counter ??

My home brew DFC is still a WIP, but a prescaler attachment would be
useful as a front end for the commercial unit I have.

** The WHY THE **** specify a particular IC that has been is
TOTALLY OBSOLETE for a decade ??

Specify what requirements you need INSTEAD .

BLOODY POMMY IDIOT !!!!

I wouldn't presume to tell Tatung what prescaler to use in their TV tuner,

** Huh ????????????????

What ****ing illegal drugs ARE you on - ****wit ??

YOU JUST TOLD US YOU WANTED

A U666 FOR A PROJECT !!!!!!

Get your damn story straight -

you ****ING IDIOT !!

....... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
"ian field "

Need one for a 1GHz frequency counter ??

My home brew DFC is still a WIP, but a prescaler attachment would be
useful as a front end for the commercial unit I have.

** The WHY THE **** specify a particular IC that has been is
TOTALLY OBSOLETE for a decade ??

Specify what requirements you need INSTEAD .

BLOODY POMMY IDIOT !!!!

I wouldn't presume to tell Tatung what prescaler to use in their TV
tuner,

** Huh ????????????????

What ****ing illegal drugs ARE you on - ****wit ??

YOU JUST TOLD US YOU WANTED

A U666 FOR A PROJECT !!!!!!

Get your damn story straight -

you ****ING IDIOT !!

If you bothered to read my original post, it was clear enough to anyone not
afflicted with psychotic dementia that I wanted the data sheet.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field

I wouldn't presume to tell Tatung what prescaler to use in their TV
tuner,

** Huh ????????????????

What ****ing illegal drugs ARE you on - ****wit ??

YOU JUST TOLD US YOU WANTED

A U666 FOR A PROJECT !!!!!!

Get your damn story straight -

you ****ING IDIOT !!

If you bothered to read my original post, it was clear enough to anyone
not afflicted with psychotic dementia that I wanted the data sheet.

** That is BLATANT LIE !!

YOU clearly asked for the device and made no mention of having one already
or wanting data only.

" Does anyone know where to look for a TFK - U666B gigaherz prescaler chip?
"

What a LYING ****WIT !!!
------------------------------------

The SAB6456 is near identical and pin compatible.

Both are Johnson ring dividers made with ECL .

http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datashe...S/SAB6456.html

The input requires protection from over-voltage (ie more than 300mV) if it
is to be used as a test instrument.

...... Phil

From: "I've already googled and only found a very basic sheet with pinout
and
rudimentary info on pin voltages." it seems to have been obvious to everyone
else that I was looking for the sheet, not the part, but then since you've
answered the wrong question and made yourself look a fool you've thrown the
usual tantrum.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field

Phil Allison

** This LYING **** snipped out clear evidence of his BLATANT LIE !!

From: "I've already googled and only found a very basic sheet with pinout
and rudimentary info on pin voltages."

** Says you Googled and found only basic data but no actual IC on offer.

Which IS in fact the case when one tries.

Now, here comes another PACK of his STUPID LIES !!

it seems to have been obvious to everyone else...

** What ******** - there was only ONE other poster "Charles".

that I was looking for the sheet,

** The first link Charles supplied you was headed :

" Electronic Components U666B Search Result for Sale "

YOU EVIL LYING PILE OF POMMY EXCREMENT

DROP DEAD !!

...... Phil

From: "I've already googled and only found a very basic sheet with pinout
and rudimentary info on pin voltages."

** Says you Googled and found only basic data but no actual IC on offer.

Who's lying?!!!

I did not say "but no actual IC" - you made that bit up.

So my subject line was incomplete/mistyped, the message body indicated it
was the sheet I was trying to find not the part.

And you're the only one throwing a tantrum about it.

From: "I've already googled and only found a very basic sheet with pinout
and
rudimentary info on pin voltages." it seems to have been obvious to
everyone else that I was looking for the sheet, not the part, but then
since you've answered the wrong question and made yourself look a fool
you've thrown the usual tantrum.

It wasn't obvious to me that you wanted data rather than a chip. Perhaps in
future you should not omit the word "Datasheet" from your question. If you
were looking to repair an appliance containing one of these chips, it would
not have surprised me that you would also want the datasheet, so the
comment that you "only found a very basic sheet with pinout" does not make
it clear that you didn't want to buy a chip.

Chris

From: "I've already googled and only found a very basic sheet with pinout
and
rudimentary info on pin voltages." it seems to have been obvious to
everyone else that I was looking for the sheet, not the part, but then
since you've answered the wrong question and made yourself look a fool
you've thrown the usual tantrum.

It wasn't obvious to me that you wanted data rather than a chip. Perhaps
in
future you should not omit the word "Datasheet" from your question. If
you
were looking to repair an appliance containing one of these chips, it
would
not have surprised me that you would also want the datasheet, so the
comment that you "only found a very basic sheet with pinout" does not make
it clear that you didn't want to buy a chip.

Chris

The subject line was incomplete/mistyped I admit that, but I did refer to
sheets in the text.

It would probably occur to most people that there is a good few legacy parts
vendors offering even such an obscure part that finding the data sheet would
be the more difficult - and therefore what I would ask for help with.

After the names Philthy called me, he's fair game for me to continue winding
him up as long as it lasts.

From: "I've already googled and only found a very basic sheet with
pinout and rudimentary info on pin voltages."

** Says you Googled and found only basic data but no actual IC on offer.

Who's lying?!!!

** Look in the damn mirror - **** HEAD !!

I did not say "but no actual IC" - you made that bit up.

** That is what it *says* to a reader - you AUTISTIC POMMY TURD !!

So my subject line was incomplete/mistyped,

** A reasonable person would have fixed that immediately.

But not an ASD ****ed pommy **** like you.

the message body indicated it was the sheet I was trying to find not the
part.

** " Does anyone know where to look for a TFK - U666B gigaherz prescaler
chip? "

That clearly says "chip " - NOT DATA !!!

Your request was for the ****ING IC !!!

And you're the only one throwing a tantrum about it.

** I gave you a possible source for the IC.

I also gave you a link for the data sheet info you were after.

I also gave you a crucial advice about input protection.

What was you reaction - eh ??????

You snipped and totally ignored it all.

What you did was to embark on a ****ING ABSURD CRUSADE denying obvious
reality at every turn to protect your *puny ****ing ego*.

The planet has no need of worthless scumbags like YOU !!

Die - ASAP.

....... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

After the names Philthy called me, he's fair game for me to continue winding
him up as long as it lasts.

He's fair game for anyone to keep winding up.

:-)

--
Adrian C

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Adrian CT" wrote in message
ian field wrote:

After the names Philthy called me, he's fair game for me to continue
winding him up as long as it lasts.

He's fair game for anyone to keep winding up.

:-)

--
Adrian C

He occasionally has lucid moments - which should be encouraged.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field" wrote in message

"Adrian CT" wrote in message
ian field wrote:

After the names Philthy called me, he's fair game for me to continue
winding him up as long as it lasts.

He's fair game for anyone to keep winding up.

:-)

--
Adrian C

He occasionally has lucid moments - which should be encouraged.

Perhaps, but long since plonked here.