Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default AKG D19 mic diaphragm

** As per heading.

This is a replacement diaphragm for an AKG D19 microphone.

Also used in their D140, D190, D707, D1200 and D12 et alia.

..... Phil

Attached Thumbnails
AKG  D19  mic diaphragm-d19-diaphragm-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 23:53:24 +1100, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

** As per heading.

This is a replacement diaphragm for an AKG D19 microphone.

Also used in their D140, D190, D707, D1200 and D12 et alia.

.... Phil

Looks like that carnivarous hole in the desert in Star Wars.

Of some tasty key lime dessert. Needs whipped cream.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

** As per heading.

This is a replacement diaphragm for an AKG D19 microphone.

Also used in their D140, D190, D707, D1200 and D12 et alia.

.... Phil

Looks like that carnivarous hole in the desert in Star Wars.

Of some tasty key lime dessert. Needs whipped cream.

John

He should have taken the shot with the diaphragm sitting on a different
surface than that Styrofoam package.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Larkin" wrote in
message
wrote:

** As per heading.

This is a replacement diaphragm for an AKG D19 microphone.

Also used in their D140, D190, D707, D1200 and D12 et alia.

.... Phil

Looks like that carnivarous hole in the desert in Star Wars.

Of some tasty key lime dessert. Needs whipped cream.

Reminded me of a photomicrograph of Andromeda. "It's growing."

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Phil Allison wrote:

** As per heading.

This is a replacement diaphragm for an AKG D19 microphone.

Also used in their D140, D190, D707, D1200 and D12 et alia.

Not in the D12, that's TOTALLY different. It's a large capsule.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message

"John Larkin" wrote in
message
wrote:

** As per heading.

This is a replacement diaphragm for an AKG D19 microphone.

Also used in their D140, D190, D707, D1200 and D12 et alia.

.... Phil

Looks like that carnivarous hole in the desert in Star Wars.

Of some tasty key lime dessert. Needs whipped cream.

Reminded me of a photomicrograph of Andromeda. "It's growing."

Great movie - first time I saw an animated 3D cad model (of the containment
lab) - but I digress.
The Andromeda was a pattern of triangular structures... G

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

** As per heading.

This is a replacement diaphragm for an AKG D19 microphone.

Also used in their D140, D190, D707, D1200 and D12 et alia.

.... Phil

Looks like that carnivarous hole in the desert in Star Wars.

Of some tasty key lime dessert. Needs whipped cream.

John

He should have taken the shot with the diaphragm sitting on a different
surface than that Styrofoam package.

That may be part of the suspension.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Larkin wrote:

Archimedes' Lever wrote:
John Larkin wrote:
"Phil Allison" wrote:

** As per heading.

This is a replacement diaphragm for an AKG D19 microphone.

Also used in their D140, D190, D707, D1200 and D12 et alia.

.... Phil

Looks like that carnivarous hole in the desert in Star Wars.

Of some tasty key lime dessert. Needs whipped cream.

He should have taken the shot with the diaphragm sitting on a different
surface than that Styrofoam package.

That may be part of the suspension.

The suspension is the 'wrinkly' bit. I own it seems 7 mics using that
diaphragm. Unlike most US mics it has a habit of producing fabulously flat
frequency responses.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Archimedes' Lever wrote:

John Larkin wrote:
Archimedes' Lever wrote:

He should have taken the shot with the diaphragm sitting on a different
surface than that Styrofoam package.

That may be part of the suspension.

Nope.

The suspension is the bit with those radial inclined ridges.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"oppie" wrote in message

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message

Reminded me of a photomicrograph of Andromeda. "It's growing."

Great movie - first time I saw an animated 3D cad model (of the
containment lab) - but I digress.

Did you read the book too? There was a lot of interesting detail about that
lab. In the movie I love how they used real lab equipment instead of stuff
made in the prop department.

The Andromeda was a pattern of triangular structures... G

That's to make up for the lack of amino acids.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 23:54:02 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"oppie" wrote in message

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message

Reminded me of a photomicrograph of Andromeda. "It's growing."

Great movie - first time I saw an animated 3D cad model (of the
containment lab) - but I digress.

Did you read the book too? There was a lot of interesting detail about that
lab. In the movie I love how they used real lab equipment instead of stuff
made in the prop department.

Yes, like the micro-cleaver. Now we have tungsten blades that are far
sharper than what was around then.

The Andromeda was a pattern of triangular structures... G

That's to make up for the lack of amino acids.

Cannibinoids.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Allison View Post
** As per heading.

This is a replacement diaphragm for an AKG D19 microphone.

Also used in their D140, D190, D707, D1200 and D12 et alia.

..... Phil
Hi Phil
could you please contact me for a question about this membrane-diaphgram
. thank you, Max