Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Has Russia nuked anyone yet?

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:53:37 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:02:11 +1000, The Real Andy
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:26:09 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

I'm sitting on the roof with binoculars watching out for bright flashes!

MOre to the point, who really cares. A few less people would certainly
help reduce global warming.

Ah yes, the 'modern' excuse for mass murder.

I wonder what would happen to the southern hemisphere if the northern
hemisphere wnet missing?

We could cut our energy usage in half if all liberals were eliminated
;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Liberals are so cute. Â*Dumb as a box of rocks, but cute.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I'm sitting on the roof with binoculars watching out for bright flashes!

MOre to the point, who really cares. A few less people would certainly
help reduce global warming.

Ah yes, the 'modern' excuse for mass murder.

I wonder what would happen to the southern hemisphere if the northern
hemisphere wnet missing?

We could cut our energy usage in half if all liberals were eliminated.
;-)

Come on Jm. Half the population isn't liberal. They just make
enough noise to make you think they are if. In reaaity, the rest of
that 50% are just plain nuts.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I'm sitting on the roof with binoculars watching out for bright flashes!

MOre to the point, who really cares. A few less people would certainly
help reduce global warming.

What percentage of total atmospheric energy is due to humans? Get a
life, act like an engineer.

Good question. Probably none, perhaps I should have suggested it will
solve the worlds energy crisis or some other toss subject. Either way
i dont really care and I think loosing a few million people is
probably not going to do the planet any harm. I believe darwin, so if
its me I guess I am not good enough, to bad so sad.

I wonder what would happen to the southern hemisphere if the northern
hemisphere wnet missing?

...Jim Thompson

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I'm sitting on the roof with binoculars watching out for bright flashes!

MOre to the point, who really cares. A few less people would certainly
help reduce global warming.

Well, then volunteer yourself, you ****ing retarded twit.

Was that a compliment?

I wonder what would happen to the southern hemisphere if the northern
hemisphere wnet missing?

Seems you do a lot of wondering.

Among other things, yes.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
ian field wrote:

I'm sitting on the roof with binoculars watching out for bright flashes!

I do hope they realise they are 'outgunned' by a very large number.

'Outgunned' by *who*?

There's this thing called NATO you know ?

I wish you more luck getting them to actually fire a weapon than we've
had in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan's hardly a NATO member.

No, but WE are and we were attacked.

Not strictly by Afghanistan itself but I take your point.

Besides the NATO Charter stating an attack on one as an attack on all,
Afghanistan is a 'NATO approved' mission now and for some to hang to
the rear while others do 'the heavy lifting' doesn't bode well for the
concept of 'mutuality' and 'partnership'.

Now, if, say, France and Germany want to argue that their pitiful
forces are just not up to the rigors of combat then
oooookeeeedooookeee... let's hear it.

Is Poland yet ?

Yes, they are, but no one attacked Poland (well, this week), Russia
invaded Georgia.

Sure but if Russia nuked Poland (theur threat) that would demand an all-out NATO
response then.

If not, accelerate the process !

Don't get me wrong, it's a dern sight better than the U.N., that
simply watches whatever atrocity is committed before their eyes, but
half of them will only 'train' (the Afghans) in 'safe' areas.

Useful, to be sure, but I'd feel a lot better with a few more of our
'pals' up there on the front line.

The British fleet alone could reduce Russia to rubble.

And they could reduce Britain to rubble with just their nuclear spare
parts store.

You reckon it still works, maintained by a bunch of alcoholics ?

I sure reckon I'm not going to risk a few hundred million lives on
your guess of it.

Much as I admire the British Navy, before you start bragging about
'the fleet alone' you should take note that not one of those 200 nukes
get's airborne without the shared store of U.S. made Trident missiles
they're sitting atop.

Which we paid for and operate under all normal circumstances in joint command
with the USN.

Britain 'technically' owns 58 of them but they're all 'share and share
alike', and any particular missile might be on a British sub one month
but a US sub the next.

I think not. Our warheads are different to yours

The Lunar Lander and Command Module were made by two entirely
different companies but they mated up just fine.

Not quite the same thing.

It's called engineering and despite your low opinion of British
abilities they're able to figure out how to mate warheads to anything,
just tell them what you're planning to use. Like, tell them they'll be
going on Trident missiles and, voila.

Same thing goes for how a US made missile 'just happens' to fit inside
a British sub and, what luck, 'just happens' to integrate into command
and fire control.

You 'know' this ? I know our nuclear warheads have remote programmable yield for
example and are quite different technology. Do yours too accept yield commands too ?

What you say is true of the cruise missiles but those go in the SSNs not the SSBNs.

(the USA never would give us that
technology, so we did our own).

Piffle

True. Most certainly directly post WW2 hence the Monte Bello tests etc.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

Take it from someone who is, to say the least, 'critical' of the
intimacy.

http://www.newstatesman.com/200603270008

"Documents obtained by the Natural Resources Defence Council, a
non-governmental organisation in the US, show that for 45 years the UK
has been given blueprints of many US weapons to help build bombs for
Royal Navy missile submarines and RAF bombers. For decades, too, all
British nuclear testing was done in the US, and access to the Nevada
test site is still essential to the UK programme."

Read up on the 'Tizard Mission'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tizard_Mission

Hardly one-way traffic. Our critical war secrets were disclosed fully to you guys.
One of the most critical was the resonant cavity magnetron.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Sure but if Russia nuked Poland (theur threat) that would demand an all-out NATO
response then.

The topic at hand wasn't Poland, it was Georgia and you claiming that
'finished' Russia.

It seems you haven't been watching/listening to the news.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:16:10 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
wrote:

wrote:

I'm sitting on the roof with binoculars watching out for bright flashes!

MOre to the point, who really cares. A few less people would certainly
help reduce global warming.

Well, then volunteer yourself, you ****ing retarded twit.

Was that a compliment?

"A few less people..." YOU volunteer to be one of the "few less".

Can you really be so ****ing thick that you didn't see that? Oh...
that's right... you were the retarded **** that made the stupid remark
to begin with.

Ahh, at first i thought you were being funny. No I realise you are
just plain stupid.

I wonder what would happen to the southern hemisphere if the northern
hemisphere wnet missing?

Seems you do a lot of wondering.

Among other things, yes.

Likely mostly blundering, as you did in this thread. The sad thing is
that you likely have kids too, and even worse that they were raised by
you to be like you.

I have no kids, but thanks for thinking about me!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:

Take it from someone who is, to say the least, 'critical' of the
intimacy.

http://www.newstatesman.com/200603270008

"Documents obtained by the Natural Resources Defence Council, a
non-governmental organisation in the US, show that for 45 years the UK
has been given blueprints of many US weapons to help build bombs for
Royal Navy missile submarines and RAF bombers. For decades, too, all
British nuclear testing was done in the US, and access to the Nevada
test site is still essential to the UK programme."

Read up on the 'Tizard Mission'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tizard_Mission

Thanks, I've read about it.

Hardly one-way traffic. Our critical war secrets were disclosed fully to you guys.
One of the most critical was the resonant cavity magnetron.

I didn't say anything was 'one way'. I said we were 'pals'.

You're the one who tries to argue you 'did it alone'.

Hardly. We were especially interested in your manufacturing capacity.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:

[...]

Yes, 'hardly'.

We were especially interested in your manufacturing capacity.

I am aware of what *they* were interested in but what *they* were
interested in has nothing to do with what *you* said.

IDIOT