Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Pinched joke.

George W. Bush, Vladimir Putin, and Bill Gates were called in by G*d.

G*d informed them that he was very unhappy about what was going on in
this world. Since things were so bad, he told the three that he was
destroying the Earth in three days.

They were all allowed to return to their homes and businesses, and tell
their friends and colleagues what was happening. G*d did tell them
though, that no matter what they did he was "not" changing his mind.

So, W. went in and told his staff, "I have good news and bad news for
you. First the good news . . . there is a G*d. The bad news is that he
is destroying the Earth in 3 days."

Putin went back and told his staff, "I have bad news and more bad news.
The first was . . . there is a G*d. The second was that he is destroying
the Earth in 3 days."

Bill Gates went back and told his staff, "I have good news and good
news. First . . . G*d thinks I am one of the three most important people
in the world. Second . . . you don't have to fix the bugs in Windows Vista."

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:55:58 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

[...]

Sno-o-o-o-ort! Good one!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Democrats, the party of NO
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:
(snip)
Bill Gates went back and told his staff, "I have good news and good
news. First . . . G*d thinks I am one of the three most important people
in the world. Second . . . you don't have to fix the bugs in Windows Vista."

Strolls away, whistling... "Always look on the bright side
of life".

--
Regards,

John Popelish

OT - joke J T Woodworking 9 June 14th 05 04:21 AM
Pinched......... wanderer UK diy 8 September 12th 03 11:56 AM