Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Model Rocket Electronic Launchers?

I've looked over the newsgroup for a few weeks, and haven't seen anything
pop up, so thought I'd ask.

Has anyone seen any schematics floating around to make an electronic model
rocket launcher? If so, have they / could they be posted here?

Thanks in Advance!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:39:59 GMT, Cleveland Tech
wrote:

I've looked over the newsgroup for a few weeks, and haven't seen anything
pop up, so thought I'd ask.

Has anyone seen any schematics floating around to make an electronic model
rocket launcher? If so, have they / could they be posted here?

---
They're posted, but rarely.

Tell us what you want to do and someone might be able to help you.

I've crossposted this to a few more groups, so you might get some

Also, you might want to try:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ocket+launcher

JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 7/11/08 2:39 PM, in article
, "Cleveland Tech"
wrote:

I've looked over the newsgroup for a few weeks, and haven't seen anything
pop up, so thought I'd ask.

Has anyone seen any schematics floating around to make an electronic model
rocket launcher? If so, have they / could they be posted here?

Thanks in Advance!

Do a google search on this: model rocket fire control

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc

news
wrote:

I've looked over the newsgroup for a few weeks, and haven't seen anything
pop up, so thought I'd ask.

Has anyone seen any schematics floating around to make an electronic model
rocket launcher? If so, have they / could they be posted here?

---
They're posted, but rarely.

Tell us what you want to do and someone might be able to help you.

I've crossposted this to a few more groups, so you might get some

Also, you might want to try:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ocket+launcher

JF

You might look at the circuits at http://www.discovercircuits.com/R/rocket.htm.
Don't know much about model rockets and launchers, but this might be a good
place to start.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Experience: What you get when you don't get what you want

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Cleveland Tech wrote:

I've looked over the newsgroup for a few weeks, and haven't seen anything
pop up, so thought I'd ask.

Has anyone seen any schematics floating around to make an electronic model
rocket launcher? If so, have they / could they be posted here?

You could ask these guys !

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NwIhEDq6tdY

They also did this.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ja2zI9f78Pc

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Eeyore wrote in
:

Cleveland Tech wrote:

I've looked over the newsgroup for a few weeks, and haven't seen
anything pop up, so thought I'd ask.

Has anyone seen any schematics floating around to make an electronic
model rocket launcher? If so, have they / could they be posted here?

You could ask these guys !

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NwIhEDq6tdY

Brilliant! Except for the separation issue and the resultant
auger-in and fireball, it flew quite well for rocket propelled
automobile...

--Damon
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc

John Fields wrote in
news
wrote:

I've looked over the newsgroup for a few weeks, and haven't seen
anything pop up, so thought I'd ask.

Has anyone seen any schematics floating around to make an electronic
model rocket launcher? If so, have they / could they be posted here?

---
They're posted, but rarely.

Tell us what you want to do and someone might be able to help you.

I've crossposted this to a few more groups, so you might get some

Also, you might want to try:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...lient&ie=UTF-8

&rls=GFRC,GFRC:
2006-50,GFRC:en&q=electronic+model+rocket+launcher

JF

Thanks for the reply! I will also check the other newsgroups.

My idea was to build something that can handle multiple rockets either
simultaneously (up to 4 or 5) or in succession, for a father son group.

I have a couple of Estes branded launchers, and they're only for A to D
sized engines. Part of the plan is to build a little bit more to also
handle E sized engines as well.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc

"DaveM" wrote in
:

wrote:

I've looked over the newsgroup for a few weeks, and haven't seen
anything pop up, so thought I'd ask.

Has anyone seen any schematics floating around to make an electronic
model rocket launcher? If so, have they / could they be posted here?

---
They're posted, but rarely.

Tell us what you want to do and someone might be able to help you.

I've crossposted this to a few more groups, so you might get some

Also, you might want to try:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...lient&ie=UTF-8

&rls=GFRC,GFRC
:2006-50,GFRC:en&q=electronic+model+rocket+launcher

JF

You might look at the circuits at
http://www.discovercircuits.com/R/rocket.htm. Don't know much about
model rockets and launchers, but this might be a good place to start.

Thanks Also for this site. It is much appreciated.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Damon Hill wrote in
:

Eeyore wrote in
:

Cleveland Tech wrote:

I've looked over the newsgroup for a few weeks, and haven't seen
anything pop up, so thought I'd ask.

Has anyone seen any schematics floating around to make an electronic
model rocket launcher? If so, have they / could they be posted here?

You could ask these guys !

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NwIhEDq6tdY

Brilliant! Except for the separation issue and the resultant
auger-in and fireball, it flew quite well for rocket propelled
automobile...

--Damon

Wow - that was excellent! Thanks!

PAPER ROCKET J T Woodworking 0 April 12th 07 01:29 AM
OT - Rice Rocket DIY J T Woodworking 11 December 8th 06 08:30 PM
Salter Electronic Aquatronic scales model 3007 keep drifting to 'negativeload' Dougie Nisbet UK diy 10 August 9th 06 08:17 PM
PAPER ROCKET J T Woodworking 0 September 13th 05 10:01 AM
Electronic Speed Control for R/C Model Planes bigdaddy Electronics Repair 3 April 25th 05 01:35 AM