Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default China Drills for Oil in Gulf

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...-to-drill.html

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...-to-drill.html

...Jim Thompson

Well, the yanks have only got their own stupid government to blame for that.

Cheers

Ian
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
YD YD is offline

Late at night, by candle light, Jim Thompson
penned this immortal
opus:

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...-to-drill.html

...Jim Thompson

Boo-****ing-hoo. So what about it, afraid there won't be any left for
your gas-guzzler?

- YD.
--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:36:42 -0300, YD wrote:

Late at night, by candle light, Jim Thompson
penned this immortal
opus:

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...-to-drill.html

...Jim Thompson

Boo-****ing-hoo. So what about it, afraid there won't be any left for
your gas-guzzler?

- YD.

YD, You're close to being rated "tiresome", and earning a special
place in my filters ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
YD YD is offline

Late at night, by candle light, Jim Thompson
penned this immortal
opus:

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:36:42 -0300, YD wrote:

Late at night, by candle light, Jim Thompson
penned this immortal
opus:

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...-to-drill.html

...Jim Thompson

Boo-****ing-hoo. So what about it, afraid there won't be any left for
your gas-guzzler?

- YD.

YD, You're close to being rated "tiresome", and earning a special
place in my filters ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I thought I was there already. I won't be losing any sleep over it.

- YD.
--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 07:56:11 -0300, YD wrote:

Late at night, by candle light, Jim Thompson
penned this immortal
opus:

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:36:42 -0300, YD wrote:

Late at night, by candle light, Jim Thompson
penned this immortal
opus:

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...-to-drill.html

...Jim Thompson

Boo-****ing-hoo. So what about it, afraid there won't be any left for
your gas-guzzler?

- YD.

YD, You're close to being rated "tiresome", and earning a special
place in my filters ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I thought I was there already. I won't be losing any sleep over it.

- YD.

Me neither. But I'll still be driving when you have to ride a bicycle
;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
[...]

Natch, nicely restored and upkept 1977 Maverick.

- YD.
--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.