Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default TCP/IP ??

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/TCP-IP.jpg

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Nice.

Merry Christmas,

Bo
"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/TCP-IP.jpg

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:35:23 -0600, "Bo" wrote:

Nice.

My newest grandson... his father is a communications programmer ;-)

Merry Christmas,

And the same for you and yours!

Bo
"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/TCP-IP.jpg

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:04:21 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/TCP-IP.jpg

...Jim Thompson

That's cute. Too bad it's Phoenix and you don't need little similar
shirts for the dogs. ;-)

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/TCP-IP.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Very cute... How old is he Jim?
--
Clint Sharp

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/TCP-IP.jpg

...Jim Thompson

That's cute. Too bad it's Phoenix and you don't need little similar
shirts for the dogs. ;-)

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

We actually do have sweaters for our Dachshunds but it hasn't been
cold enough yet.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 23:09:11 +0000, Clint Sharp
wrote:

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/TCP-IP.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Very cute... How old is he Jim?

Born November 1, so he's just shy of 7 weeks old.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On 12/18/07 1:04 PM, in article ,
"Jim Thompson" wrote:

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/TCP-IP.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Wonderful and wondrous.

Thanks

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:49:43 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:35:23 -0600, "Bo" wrote:

Nice.

My newest grandson... his father is a communications programmer ;-)

With a shirt like that I am surpised you have a grandson.

Merry Christmas,

And the same for you and yours!

Bo
"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/TCP-IP.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
...Jim Thompson

Very cute... How old is he Jim?

Born November 1, so he's just shy of 7 weeks old.

...Jim Thompson

Awwh, just over two weeks younger than my son. Congratulations to all
and hope you all have a great Christmas.
--
Clint Sharp

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:42:01 +0000, Clint Sharp
wrote:

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
...Jim Thompson
Very cute... How old is he Jim?

Born November 1, so he's just shy of 7 weeks old.

...Jim Thompson

Awwh, just over two weeks younger than my son. Congratulations to all
and hope you all have a great Christmas.

Thanks! All my children, spouses, and grandchildren will be here for
Christmas "Eve" (celebrated this year on Sunday, December 23, so all
families can return to their own homes, for their own celebrations).

Merry Christmas!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
...Jim Thompson
Very cute... How old is he Jim?

Born November 1, so he's just shy of 7 weeks old.

...Jim Thompson

Awwh, just over two weeks younger than my son. Congratulations to all
and hope you all have a great Christmas.

Thanks! All my children, spouses, and grandchildren will be here for
Christmas "Eve" (celebrated this year on Sunday, December 23, so all
families can return to their own homes, for their own celebrations).

Merry Christmas!

...Jim Thompson

Kinda got ticked reading your comment --how many spouses do you have anyway?
:-)

As for me, headed home to the hills of WV this weekend and praying for lots
of snow after we arrive!

Congrats on the grandson. He is a cutie. I'd have 20 kids if I had a 5x
salary and as many spouses as you! haha

Bo

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Er... that should read I got tickLed--not ticked!!!

"Bo" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:50:38 -0600, "Bo" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
...Jim Thompson
Very cute... How old is he Jim?

Born November 1, so he's just shy of 7 weeks old.

...Jim Thompson
Awwh, just over two weeks younger than my son. Congratulations to all
and hope you all have a great Christmas.

Thanks! All my children, spouses, and grandchildren will be here for
Christmas "Eve" (celebrated this year on Sunday, December 23, so all
families can return to their own homes, for their own celebrations).

Merry Christmas!

...Jim Thompson

Kinda got ticked reading your comment --how many spouses do you have anyway?
:-)

Same one for 47 years ;-)

= 4 Kids, and their 4 spouses.

As for me, headed home to the hills of WV

"home to the hills of WV" ??? Are you a Mountaineer? Pendleton
County? My family owns Seneca Caverns. My grandparents Thompson
resided in Riverton until their deaths... and I grew up in Huntington.

this weekend and praying for lots
of snow after we arrive!

Congrats on the grandson. He is a cutie. I'd have 20 kids if I had a 5x
salary and as many spouses as you! haha

Bo

We now are up to 8 grandchildren.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:50:38 -0600, "Bo" wrote:

Kinda got ticked reading your comment --how many spouses do you have
anyway?
:-)

Same one for 47 years ;-)

= 4 Kids, and their 4 spouses.

As for me, headed home to the hills of WV

"home to the hills of WV" ??? Are you a Mountaineer? Pendleton
County? My family owns Seneca Caverns. My grandparents Thompson
resided in Riverton until their deaths... and I grew up in Huntington.

Yes. No-- Raleigh County. Beckley area. Seneca Caverns is a really nice
place. I really miss some aspects-- SNOW, very colorful falls, friendly
folks--but I don't miss the rampant gimme attitudes/govt handouts and
unemployment/lack of jobs aspect and crony politicians-Byrd, et. al. Did
you go to WVU? I went to WVIT--now WVU-Tech.

Congrats on the grandchildren. We've got a ways to go yet getting all 4 kids
out of the house and thru college...

Bo

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:31:40 -0600, "Bo" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:50:38 -0600, "Bo" wrote:

Kinda got ticked reading your comment --how many spouses do you have
anyway?
:-)

Same one for 47 years ;-)

= 4 Kids, and their 4 spouses.

As for me, headed home to the hills of WV

"home to the hills of WV" ??? Are you a Mountaineer? Pendleton
County? My family owns Seneca Caverns. My grandparents Thompson
resided in Riverton until their deaths... and I grew up in Huntington.

Yes. No-- Raleigh County. Beckley area. Seneca Caverns is a really nice
place. I really miss some aspects-- SNOW, very colorful falls, friendly
folks--but I don't miss the rampant gimme attitudes/govt handouts and
unemployment/lack of jobs aspect and crony politicians-Byrd, et. al.

Tell me about it. Byrd was elected to that office the same year I
graduated from high school... 1958 :-(

But that's a prime example of what you can get when you elect all
Democrats... abject poverty with elitists running the show.

Did
you go to WVU? I went to WVIT--now WVU-Tech.

No. I graduated from MIT in 1962.

I did enter a drafting competition at WVIT the summer of 1955 and took
away First Place in all categories ;-)

Congrats on the grandchildren. We've got a ways to go yet getting all 4 kids
out of the house and thru college...

Bo

Yep. Great sport. One year (1983) I had two daughters in Scripps
College at the same time... costing me $50K per year :-(

...Jim Thompson