Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default need help deciphering current capability of latch...

Hey all;

I want to drive LEDs directly from the outputs of a 74LS373N latch, but I
can't figure out which parameter is the maximum current I can get from it.
I've enclosed the data sheet. On p. 6, there's a then a different 1 on p. 9
IOH High-level output current

and

IOL Low-level output current

then a different 1 on p. 9. Can anyone tell me which parameter I should be
looking at? Or am I looking at teh wron g thing altogether?

Thanks

Attached Files
File Type: pdf 74LS373N.pdf (241.3 KB, 33 views)