Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Need help with posts here from July

+ACI-George+ACI- +ADw-gh424NO824SPAM+AEA-cox.net+AD4- wrote in message
+AD4- On July 16 of this year I posted four news articles here with binary
+AD4- attachments for a project I had completed, with the subject:
+AD4-
+AD4- Button Pusher for Time-Lapse Photography
+AD4-
+AD4- Since then I've lost the binaries, and none of the servers I have
+AD4- access to still carries those articles.
+AD4-
+AD4- If someone with Easynews or some similar news server would be so
+AD4- kind, I would appreciate it if you could download those articles and
+AD4- repost teh attachments here, or in some test newsgroup. It's just
+AD4- four jpegs.
+AD4-
+AD4- Thanks very much.
+AD4-
+AD4-

Attached Thumbnails
Re: Need help with posts here from July-buttonpusher3-setup-jpg  Re: Need help with posts here from July-buttonpusher4-selfpic-mirror-jpg  Re: Need help with posts here from July-buttonpusher2-pieces-jpg  Re: Need help with posts here from July-buttonpusher1-schematic-jpg