Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Beards

Do you know why Osama bin Laden dyed his beard?

[Scroll Down]

So he could go out with a younger sheep ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Do you know why Osama bin Laden dyed his beard?

[Scroll Down]

So he could go out with a younger sheep ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Good one - but here - I thought it was because he got camel **** all through
it whilest licking its ass.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On 9/21/07 4:42 PM, in article ,
"Jim Thompson" wrote:

Do you know why Osama bin Laden dyed his beard?

[Scroll Down]

So he could go out with a younger sheep ;-)

...Jim Thompson

To help hide his asshole?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

Do you know why Osama bin Laden dyed his beard?
So he could go out with a younger sheep ;-)

...Jim Thompson

They complain that the beard is prickly:

http://io.com.ua/698722

VLV

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Vladimir Vassilevsky" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

Do you know why Osama bin Laden dyed his beard?
So he could go out with a younger sheep ;-)

...Jim Thompson

They complain that the beard is prickly:

http://io.com.ua/698722

VLV

Given his past and motives - the term "prick(ly)" fits him well.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:42:10 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Do you know why Osama bin Laden dyed his beard?

To get bushists to tell 50-year-old lame jokes, thereby demonstrating
their lack of brain usage?

Thanks!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Do you know why Osama bin Laden dyed his beard?

To get bushists to tell 50-year-old lame jokes, thereby demonstrating
their lack of brain usage?

It's pretty pathetic. Sums Jim up though.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

Do you know why Osama bin Laden dyed his beard?

To get bushists to tell 50-year-old lame jokes, thereby demonstrating
their lack of brain usage?

---
OBL had a beard 50 years ago?
---

It's pretty pathetic. Sums Jim up though.

---
LOL, dumb ass, speaking about brain usage, tell us about your latest
chip design.

Or, even, about the latest piece of "precision" audio gear ("kit" to
you, I guess) you managed to repair after you had the schematics in
front of you and finally managed to figure it out...

--
JF