Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Question: Best Bluetooth Headset ??

With hands-free cell phone use in vehicles about to be law in Arizona,
I was wondering what everyone recommends as a really good headset.

I don't need it to be a law, I think it's a good idea.

Phoenix is also about to ban texting while in motion.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
With hands-free cell phone use in vehicles about to be law in Arizona,
I was wondering what everyone recommends as a really good headset.

I don't need it to be a law, I think it's a good idea.

Phoenix is also about to ban texting while in motion.

...Jim Thompson

Good sense would say that the best headset would be to
pull over on the shoulder. Driving while yacking on the
phone is exceedingly dangerous. I have almost been killed
several times when traffic suddenly slows and some clown
behind me is yacking away and doesn't notice. Whenever
I have to stop quickly like this, I always look in my mirror
to see if the guy behind me is reacting. Once I saw the guy
behind was yacking and wasn't reacting, so I zipped onto
the shoulder and he creamed the car that was in front of me.

-Chuck
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:51:56 -0400, Chuck Harris
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
With hands-free cell phone use in vehicles about to be law in Arizona,
I was wondering what everyone recommends as a really good headset.

I don't need it to be a law, I think it's a good idea.

Phoenix is also about to ban texting while in motion.

...Jim Thompson

Good sense would say that the best headset would be to
pull over on the shoulder. Driving while yacking on the
phone is exceedingly dangerous. I have almost been killed
several times when traffic suddenly slows and some clown
behind me is yacking away and doesn't notice. Whenever
I have to stop quickly like this, I always look in my mirror
to see if the guy behind me is reacting. Once I saw the guy
behind was yacking and wasn't reacting, so I zipped onto
the shoulder and he creamed the car that was in front of me.

-Chuck

I have that beat. I observed the wife of a doctor friend doing her
eyelash curling while in motion ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:51:56 -0400, Chuck Harris

...Jim Thompson

Good sense would say that the best headset would be to
pull over on the shoulder. Driving while yacking on the
phone is exceedingly dangerous. I have almost been killed
several times when traffic suddenly slows and some clown
behind me is yacking away and doesn't notice. Whenever
I have to stop quickly like this, I always look in my mirror
to see if the guy behind me is reacting. Once I saw the guy
behind was yacking and wasn't reacting, so I zipped onto
the shoulder and he creamed the car that was in front of me.

-Chuck

I have that beat. I observed the wife of a doctor friend doing her
eyelash curling while in motion ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I am glad that I don't commute anymore. We get such horrible
congestion in DC that people try to do all sorts of really strange
things while driving. But since cell phones have become popular,
the accidents have gone through the roof.

I have seen women applying all sorts of makeup while driving,
and I have seen men reading books and newspapers while tooling
down the road at 70MPH. It really is quite insane. The only
thing I will do while driving is listen to music on the radio.

It isn't the lack of one hand that makes cell phones dangerous
while driving, it is the conversation. People tune out the
outside world when they talk on the telephone. That isn't a
good life plan when you are driving.

-Chuck
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
With hands-free cell phone use in vehicles about to be law in Arizona,
I was wondering what everyone recommends as a really good headset.

http://www.plantronics.com/north_ame...35/prod5460010
Good battery life, sound quality & volume (TX & RX), and quick to pair
with the phone.

Headset magnifiers George UK diy 12 July 30th 07 12:21 AM
Bluetooth [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 December 22nd 06 06:12 AM
FOAK: bluetooth phone headsets, and computers Father Kylesmas UK diy 0 December 20th 06 04:55 PM
SONY Headset HS-95 Bob AZ Electronics Repair 0 January 29th 06 05:00 AM