DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   600 points audio analyseur (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/214391-600-points-audio-analyseur.html)

vincent.thiernesse September 13th 07 09:04 PM

600 points audio analyseur

Hello,

I'm a French guy so my english is limited...

I've designed and built an audio analyser.

see

http://cjoint.com/?jnuQ3MN7sa

http://cjoint.com/?jnu06pOjqA

It traces gain and phase of HP impedance and frequency response from 20Hz to
20 kHz using 600 steps (not limited to that).

(OK, don't tell me that your sound card does it as well, I know)

My question is: "on witch site could I publish this (open) projet".

For those who knows Elektor, it uses an R8C13.

Best regards

Vincent

Rich Grise September 13th 07 10:16 PM

600 points audio analyseur

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:04:32 +0200, vincent.thiernesse wrote:

Hello,

Hello. :-)

I'm a French guy so my english is limited...

So far, so good... :-)

I've designed and built an audio analyser.

http://cjoint.com/?jnuQ3MN7sa
http://cjoint.com/?jnu06pOjqA

My question is: "on witch site could I publish this (open) projet".

Isn't that what you've just done, at cjoint.com? Can't you write
it up and post your text to the same site?

Otherwise, your ISP should offer a certain amount of "personal
web space"; at least that's routine as far as I know in the US.
You'd have to go to your ISP's own web site to find out more
about this.

Good Luck!
Rich