Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Rancho Bernardo

I'll be at...

Courtyard by Marriott San Diego
Rancho Bernardo
11611 BERNARDO PLAZA COURT

tonight only, if any of you lurkers are in the vicinity... they have a
bar (of sorts ;-)

Heading to the airport momentarily, but reachable en route by E-mail
;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:06:10 -0700, Bungalow Bill
wrote:

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:37:57 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I'll be at...

Courtyard by Marriott San Diego
Rancho Bernardo
11611 BERNARDO PLAZA COURT

tonight only, if any of you lurkers are in the vicinity... they have a
bar (of sorts ;-)

Heading to the airport momentarily, but reachable en route by E-mail
;-)

...Jim Thompson

I'd offer to shoot some pool against you, but you would have had to
rent a car. You should have flown into Carlsbad, instead of San Diego.

I had a rental car, but didn't get to the hotel until after 8PM.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

I'll be at...

Courtyard by Marriott San Diego
Rancho Bernardo
11611 BERNARDO PLAZA COURT

tonight only, if any of you lurkers are in the vicinity... they have a
bar (of sorts ;-)

Heading to the airport momentarily, but reachable en route by E-mail
;-)

...Jim Thompson

I'd offer to shoot some pool against you, but you would have had to
rent a car. You should have flown into Carlsbad, instead of San Diego.

I had a rental car, but didn't get to the hotel until after 8PM.

Did they still have Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on tap there?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

I'll be at...

Courtyard by Marriott San Diego
Rancho Bernardo
11611 BERNARDO PLAZA COURT

tonight only, if any of you lurkers are in the vicinity... they have a
bar (of sorts ;-)

Heading to the airport momentarily, but reachable en route by E-mail
;-)

...Jim Thompson

I'd offer to shoot some pool against you, but you would have had to
rent a car. You should have flown into Carlsbad, instead of San Diego.

I had a rental car, but didn't get to the hotel until after 8PM.

Why you you want to meet dimbulb, unless you were packing?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

I'll be at...

Courtyard by Marriott San Diego
Rancho Bernardo
11611 BERNARDO PLAZA COURT

tonight only, if any of you lurkers are in the vicinity... they have a
bar (of sorts ;-)

Heading to the airport momentarily, but reachable en route by E-mail
;-)

...Jim Thompson

I'd offer to shoot some pool against you, but you would have had to
rent a car. You should have flown into Carlsbad, instead of San Diego.

I had a rental car, but didn't get to the hotel until after 8PM.

Did they still have Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on tap there?

I had two glasses of Pinot Noir with my cheeseburger ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Bungalow Bill wrote:

wrote:

I'll be at...

Courtyard by Marriott San Diego
Rancho Bernardo
11611 BERNARDO PLAZA COURT

tonight only, if any of you lurkers are in the vicinity... they have a
bar (of sorts ;-)

Heading to the airport momentarily, but reachable en route by E-mail
;-)

...Jim Thompson

I'd offer to shoot some pool against you, but you would have had to
rent a car. You should have flown into Carlsbad, instead of San Diego.

I had a rental car, but didn't get to the hotel until after 8PM.

Why you you want to meet dimbulb, unless you were packing?

Maybe because he isn't a PUSSY, like you are.

Left or right, that's all a dumb**** like you boils down to.

Yawn. Yet another ****y hissy fit from Dimbulb.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Bungalow Bill wrote:

Show us all where the "hissy fit" is at, pussy boy.

Yawn. Not even a third grade insult.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell